If Nickelback sucks so bad...

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    pinky-and-the-brain-cripple-wall-st.jpg

...until you add subliminal messages in Nickelback lyrics tho'. Then, it's a genius!
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    why cant everyone just listen to whatever they like? why do people feel the need to make threads about how bad a band is? just dont listen to it then.. lol
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day music is subjective. some people like this some people like that, we shouldn't judge each other on musical tastes...

that being said Nickelback are awful & i'm glad they never made it big over here in the UK.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Nickelback are gr8 ((boom boom dsshht))
    and they don't deserve the 'h8' ((boom boom dsshht))

I don't understand it at all, yo!...to the bridgeeeeeee!

How did I miss this? A-MAZE-ING
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    It's better than country music
    tumblr_m6wj9sBfRA1qzj4mzo2_500.gif

Thank you.
  • bikinilinds
    bikinilinds Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Country music is awesome! You people are crazy. I could listen to Jason Aldean every day forever! <
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    Creed is definitely better.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Who are they? I only listen to country music :flowerforyou:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    ugh look at them....Nickelback sucks!

im-eighteen-creed_528_poster1.jpg
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Odesangel-- your profile pic is awesome.

I like nickelback. I like country. And I like Pinky and The Brain.
    Basically this thread contains everything I love in life.
    If someone could start writing about oreo cookie ice cream now, my life would be complete.
  • Jho782
    Jho782 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They have this song called "Something in Your Mouth"

IMO- reason enough to hate them
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    It's better than country music

Everything is.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Nickelback gets hate because it's cool to hate on them. It's also cool to hate on justin beiber, twilight, Post-Black Album Metallica and Gluten but the fact of the matter remains, in my humble opinion, that all of the above mentioned things are just peachy in the right amount. :drinker:
  • amwbox
    Options
    Nickelback gets hate because it's cool to hate on them. It's also cool to hate on justin beiber, twilight, Post-Black Album Metallica and Gluten but the fact of the matter remains, in my humble opinion, that all of the above mentioned things are just peachy in the right amount. :drinker:

What's the right of amount of Beiber? Or Twilight for that matter? Hating on that sort of thing is cool for the same reason liking ice cream is cool.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Oh come now! Beiber isn't my cup of tea, music wise.. and he's a douche but he's not without talent for his genre of music. Twilight.. well, again, not my cup of tea. That said.. 5.7 billion dollars in sales is all that needs be looked at to say that it spoke to enough people that it should be considered a commercial success. I know people who have never even watched the movies that hate on them, simply because it's the cool thing to do and really, that's just kinda silly. :)
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    (belting out) "you remind me..". Canuck solidarity here. Nickelback isn't that bad.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I like the first Nickleback album, haven't heard anything beyond that.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options

All of those suck except post-Black Album Metallica. Change that to post-Reload Metallica and you are correct. :tongue:
  • amwbox
    Options
    This is why Nickleback sucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4tNeGyTyI

You can literally play the songs on top of each other and it sounds the same.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is why Nickleback sucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4tNeGyTyI

You can literally play the songs on top of each other and it sounds the same.

LOL! I was just going to say that.