What do/did you hate most about being fat?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    living in a state with hot humid summers. I used to really struggle with the heat.

Clothes shopping- especially bras and jeans. Now I can pick up a cheapie bra from just about anywhere, and have it fit.

Comments on how every one knows "I love to eat". Giving me leftovers/bigger portions, because, ya know, fatty loves food.gir

Honestly I still felt cute as a big girl, Had sex, lived my life. I wasnt all like, DAMN I HATE THIS DEMON FAT!!!
  • dmegk5
    dmegk5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! None of my family is overweight like I am so they don't really understand why I am so self-conscious. Reading through some of the posts though I'm not the only one to think about these things! I agree with amusement park rides and stuff like that, being afraid I wont fit. Luckily though that doesn't come up too often. I also don't have much upper body strength to lift myself but I'm in college so a lot of my friends will pull themselves up onto like a ledge or something easily. I usually awkwardly stand there and talk from the ground. Just little things like that that most people don't seem to understand!
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    Options
    high school

nuff. freaking. said.
  • Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wearing mostly black because it made me look the least fat >.>
  • emmabanks87
    emmabanks87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hate feeling like a whale when I try and squeeze into my jeans.
    I really really REALLY hate seeing amazing, hot and toned girls in their gorgeous clothes. I feel super super huge! makes me feel sad
    I lose my confidence, feel so gross and ugly
    Hate not being able to feel sexy for my boyfriend
    Hate feeling like ive got a post pregnancy body, wouldnt mind so much...but wheres my freaking baby?????
    Hate it, hate it. HATE it!!!!!! lol
  • emmabanks87
    emmabanks87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wearing mostly black because it made me look the least fat >.>

me too! black is my 'comfort' colour! lol