I need to lose 35 pounds in 2 months !! Please Help me.

Options

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    join a survivor reality show where you are marooned somewhere, otherwise you are setting yourself for a big disappointment. in all honesty, slow weight loss is better than no weight loss. good luck.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Why do you NEED to lose the weight that quickly?
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hehehehe Well guys as long as this post is stuck between the realms of impossibility and stupidity I would also like a workout to let me lose my last 35 lbs ...oh... lets say... in 2 days? yeah that sounds good
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Please reply only if you're going to answer my question.
    Aww that's cute
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Eat 20g net carbs daily. Believe me it works. Check out the Atkins site.

The American Dietetic Association does not recommend eating less than 130 g carbs per day. :flowerforyou:
  • xGymBunny
    xGymBunny Posts: 7
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds in three months, I did an hour to 90 minutes every day and ate a lot of salad and lean protein. Least to say I got tired of it and screwed up my eating habits, but it is possible. Just keep doing all that physical activity and eat lean protein and tons of salad and you'll lose close to 35 pounds in 2 months. This time I'm working out 2 hours every day whenever possible and following six small meals, so hopefully the weight will go fast like before.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Please reply only if you're going to answer my question.
    Aww that's cute

QFT
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds in three months, I did an hour to 90 minutes every day and ate a lot of salad and lean protein. Least to say I got tired of it and screwed up my eating habits, but it is possible. Just keep doing all that physical activity and eat lean protein and tons of salad and you'll lose close to 35 pounds in 2 months. This time I'm working out 2 hours every day whenever possible and following six small meals, so hopefully the weight will go fast like before.

Which is exactly what will happen to him if he does it the unhealthy, unsustainable way too.

Oh and he'll gain all the weight back, and then some.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hehehehe Well guys as long as this post is stuck between the realms of impossibility and stupidity I would also like a workout to let me lose my last 35 lbs ...oh... lets say... in 2 days? yeah that sounds good

Me too! :tongue:
  • DopeRichard
    Options
    Jeasus, I said reply only if you're going to help me, most of you reply with rude comments and judgments. That is my goal 35 pounds before school start. Period, Thank you to all the tried to help me, Topic Solved !
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Smarten up kid, that's not how it's done.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Remove a limb. I'd estimate your left leg weighs about 35 lbs...
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Remove a limb. I'd estimate your left leg weighs about 35 lbs...

He's obviously not using his brain. There's six pounds he could spare.
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    Jeasus, I said reply only if you're going to help me, most of you reply with rude comments and judgments. That is my goal 35 pounds before school start. Period, Thank you to all the tried to help me, Topic Solved !
    Supporting you in doing something foolish and unhealthy isn't help ... it's enabling. The fact you are too immature to realize that says even more about you than the crazy notion of your short term crash diet plans. I hope your school has good medical facilities ... you'll need them.
  • 24Donna
    24Donna Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Hey if you find that could you let me know? I'm tryin' to become a Victoria's Secret model this weekend. But if you're not going to answer my question just don't reply plz

Oh I'm going to add this: the other people were mostly ALSO trying to help you by lowering your expectations. I'd love to look my fittest before school starts again after summer but I realise it's probably not possible. They just tried to tell you that. Any progress is good progress even if it doesn't go as fast as you'd like.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

No one in their right mind will help you essentially do a starvation diet that will put your body at risk.
    Cut the sass, and actually take people's advice to heart. I was 18 once too, and the attitude will not get you anywhere. People here are legitimately trying to help you, and you apparently only want support for a dangerous weight loss goal.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    My answer will try to be helpful. I'm gathering from your question than you want to look good when school starts back up.

You are 18 years old. To simply lose 35 pounds over the summer would require that you eat extremely little food and you would be likely to be a sickly weakling by the time school starts. You are likely to have worse acne and generally look pretty lousy. You are also likely to do damage to yourself that will take a long time to cure.

A better goal would be to work on being a strong, healthy specimen of young male strength and beauty by September. You can do this. First, don't worry about pounds. Worry about health.

There are lots of guys in MFP that can help you do this. If you recast your question in this way, you'll find lots of folks who know exactly what it takes to turn from a pudgy kid to an incredible Adonis.

You don't want my advice for what I do. I'm a woman in her 60s. My aims are different. Figure out what your aims are and ask again, not in terms of a number of pounds and the calendar but in terms of what you want. You want to have great muscle definition? You want to seem long and lean? Folks here can help you figure out how to get what you want within the limits of what is possible with your genes. (We can't make you taller or shorter. :wink: )

Best wishes.
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Im currently running on treadmill 40 min and I burn between 500-800 calories acording to the machine. I also do 20 min weight lifting etc and swim between 1-2 hours a day.I need to lose 35 pounds until 18th of august, you think what im doing will help? I need information about what should I eat also and how much.

Additional information: 18 Male, 5-11 , currently weight 200 lbs.

Hahaha....well, 1 lbs of body fat equals 3500 calories....that's 122,500 calories to work off.... Better get busy on your treadmill....
    Why are you focused on 'losing weight', anyway. My nephew is your age and size. He's 195 lbs now, and mostly lean muscle. Took him 2 years of hard work, coming down and transforming from 240 lbs.. How about not running so much and more lifting. Would probably look much hotter on you, too, instead of just being skinny.
    Good luck!
  • brianpperkins
    Options

The telling thing in this reply is the last phrase ... "so hopefully the weight will go fast like before." The fact that it wasn't sustainable is right there in the reply but the poster probably didn't even realize it and I doubt that the OP did either. Both of them are so focused on quick fixes that they don't pay attention to what is healthy, sustainable, or just not downright foolish.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options

Everyone IS helping you. They are trying to show you how unhealthy and stupid it is. You just don't want to hear it because it goes against what you "want". Well fine. Do whatever you want... just don't come back later and whine when you feel like crud.