Dumb question....

Options
Sex is not listed in the exercises. I know that it burns calories, it has been proven. Maybe I am not putting it in there right? :blushing:

Jumping Jacks are not there either.

Replies

• sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sex is not listed in the exercises. I know that it burns calories, it has been proven. Maybe I am not putting it in there right? :blushing:

Jumping Jacks are not there either.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

You go girl!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I stopped counting sex as exercise... don't know why :laugh:

Go to caloriesperhour.comfor that.

Jumping jacks is there... I just checked.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

LOL!!!!
    I had that visual too.

• mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    well you are obviuosly luckier than me, mine can only last about 4 minutes start to finish, not really worth logging:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sharimarie
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

LOL did not see it that way when I posted it! :embarassed: NOW that would be a sight to see!
  • sharimarie
    Options

Thanks for that site! Good info!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    well you are obviuosly luckier than me, mine can only last about 4 minutes start to finish, not really worth logging:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bwahahahahahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • pretty_little_filly
    Options
    :love: I wondering about that as well. My hubby and I are quite active in that dept and I really want to put it on my list of exercises..
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Thanks for that site! Good info!
    Very welcome :bigsmile:

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

I am speechless.:laugh:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Do you think we are all getting a little ocd about the calorie thing. I agree, I looked it up a long time ago and then the mental image of me checking my calorie count and thinking hhhmm I am over a little and going honey I need to burn some calories, lets get it on. Or worse, having a good long slam dunk outta the park one on one time and looking at my husband, leaning over him and giving him a kiss and saying "thank you, I can go have some choc. chip cookies!!!!!!!" I think I wouldn't be worrying about how many I was burning anymore, because I wouldn't be getting any!!!!!!!!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Do you think we are all getting a little ocd about the calorie thing. I agree, I looked it up a long time ago and then the mental image of me checking my calorie count and thinking hhhmm I am over a little and going honey I need to burn some calories, lets get it on. Or worse, having a good long slam dunk outta the park one on one time and looking at my husband, leaning over him and giving him a kiss and saying "thank you, I can go have some choc. chip cookies!!!!!!!" I think I wouldn't be worrying about how many I was burning anymore, because I wouldn't be getting any!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically, if your guy is like any other, I doubt it would bother him in the least if you said any of that. :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

How sad! :frown::laugh:

You guys have to stop talking about sex, I am starting to have withdrawals after hearing about it every few days...as I said in another thread, it's been so long since I have seen a naked female in front of me, that I have forgotten which arm it's under. :sad: :wink:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

You guys have to stop talking about sex, I am starting to have withdrawals after hearing about it every few days...as I said in another thread, it's been so long since I have seen a naked female in front of me, that I have forgotten which arm it's under. :sad: :wink:

maybe that is where the jumping jacks come in
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    My hubby thinks my obsession with logging calories is great - not only have I lost 20 pounds, but he loves to offer to help. I think his exact words were, "I can think of a great way we can burn calories.":blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

maybe that is where the jumping jacks come in

My friend, as my fellow MFPer in need of therapy, let me be the first to say that your response is absolutely hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options

LOL! I was thinking.....there's only one way to "put IT in"......but now I'll get my mind out of the GUTTER because it only took a few times reading the post to finally "get" what you meant....DUUUUHHH!:laugh:
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options

LOL! I was thinking.....there's only one way to "put IT in"......but now I'll get my mind out of the GUTTER because it only took a few times reading the post to finally "get" what you meant....DUUUUHHH!:laugh:

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

OMG ROFLMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: