Dumb question....

Options

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sex is not listed in the exercises. I know that it burns calories, it has been proven. Maybe I am not putting it in there right? :blushing:

LOL! I was thinking.....there's only one way to "put IT in"......but now I'll get my mind out of the GUTTER because it only took a few times reading the post to finally "get" what you meant....DUUUUHHH!:laugh:

OK, I'm glad someone else thought that was the funny part!!
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sex is not listed in the exercises. I know that it burns calories, it has been proven. Maybe I am not putting it in there right? :blushing:

LOL! I was thinking.....there's only one way to "put IT in"......but now I'll get my mind out of the GUTTER because it only took a few times reading the post to finally "get" what you meant....DUUUUHHH!:laugh:

OK now I am REALLY embarassed! LOL Usually my mind is in the gutter, but alas, this time it was not, DOH! :blushing: :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed: :blushing:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This post is hilarious!

I work around mostly guys so anything and everything I say can be turned into a sexual inuendo....LMBO.

hence my head is usually always in the gutter
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    This post is hilarious!

I work around mostly guys so anything and everything I say can be turned into a sexual inuendo....LMBO.

hence my head is usually always in the gutter

That's what she said!!!

:laugh:

(sorry, i couldn't resist)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am barely on here the last 2 days and look what happens!!! :laugh:

For my part, I know I get a good workout!!! haha I never count it though. :wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

For my part, I know I get a good workout!!! haha I never count it though. :wink:

:noway: .......:cry: .................:sad:

:wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

:noway: .......:cry: .................:sad:

:wink: :laugh:

Erm......I mean..........it's horrible...yep......nothing good about that sex thing people are doing!! *Teeheehee!*
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i dont count it either to hard to work it out realy some are more energetic than others and i think wiithout wearing one of those heart monitor things it would be too hard to work out.

must add hubby is loveing the results of me being on here and he even helps ill sometimes plan ahead and have the page up with what i was thinking for dinner for me and when i got home the other night after the gym he had started what i had up was so cool even down to the measuring.

i put a top of my moms on the other day (she gave me all her big clothes after she lost her weight) and wow it looked good finaly wasnt being stretched accross my tummy. so that alone gave me encouragement to keep at it.

i say have some things that are just bonus' otherwise life would get too consumed with watching what you ate and excercise.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    well you are obviuosly luckier than me, mine can only last about 4 minutes start to finish, not really worth logging:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How sad! :frown::laugh:

You guys have to stop talking about sex, I am starting to have withdrawals after hearing about it every few days...as I said in another thread, it's been so long since I have seen a naked female in front of me, that I have forgotten which arm it's under. :sad: :wink:

maybe that is where the jumping jacks come in

My friend, as my fellow MFPer in need of therapy, let me be the first to say that your response is absolutely hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of therapy. I bought a 10lb sledge hammer and a splitting wedge this weekend. I beat the H#ll out the wedge. That was truly therapy.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    well you are obviuosly luckier than me, mine can only last about 4 minutes start to finish, not really worth logging:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Laughing out loud!!! At work!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    oh my :laugh:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have heard that it doesn't burn that many calories not near as many as you think so I take it as a very brisk or brisk walk....around 100-150 calories for a half hour..I think thats right....
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Why doesn't someone wear their HRM when they bump uglies and log it??? I think I've already suggested this once! Haha! (I'm laughing so hard right now - my co-work is looking at me like I'm crazy) Haha!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options
    Why doesn't someone wear their HRM when they bump uglies and log it??? I think I've already suggested this once! Haha! (I'm laughing so hard right now - my co-work is looking at me like I'm crazy) Haha!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would but I am in the doghouse:grumble:

See "I dropped the ball."
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

:sad:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I'm sorry Sgt. :sad:

When you are back in the game :love: you should be the first one to log "sex" as an exercise category!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I'm sorry Sgt. :sad:

When you are back in the game :love: you should be the first one to log "sex" as an exercise category!!!

Oh trust me. I will. :wink:

• KrisKabob
    Options

Oh trust me. I will. :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options

:sad:

Sgt.

Heres to you my brother in therapy: My you lose some (lbs) and gets some (nookie).

Just don't count (hrm) the first time your back in the saddle...I do believe the first time may be a little misleading.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Why is "gutter" talk so temping to join??? It's like my sick draw to watch American Idol when I don't even like most of the singers on there!!! haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: