Dumb question....

Options

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Why is "gutter" talk so temping to join??? It's like my sick draw to watch American Idol when I don't even like most of the singers on there!!! haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know. I am like this little kid misbehaving when no one is looking.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Why is "gutter" talk so temping to join??? It's like my sick draw to watch American Idol when I don't even like most of the singers on there!!! haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know. I am like this little kid misbehaving when no one is looking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread is so active....gee, I wonder why!!

It usually varies with us who is doing more....erm....work! hehe :blushing: So, a HRM might come in handy!!! :smooched:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

It usually varies with us who is doing more....erm....work! hehe :blushing: So, a HRM might come in handy!!! :smooched:
    I would love to know how well the HRM works while you're "working it"... anyone would like to put it to the test and come back with a review? :huh:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    well you are obviuosly luckier than me, mine can only last about 4 minutes start to finish, not really worth logging:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options

I would love to know how well the HRM works while you're "working it"... anyone would like to put it to the test and come back with a review? :huh:

I can see it now...

Whilst in the throws of passion..."what is that you have on"......"why it is a HRM honey and I am going to post the results on MFP tommorrow".......GAME OVER:sad: :sad: :sad: :brokenheart:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (Mental picture of someone bumping uglies with a HRM... LOL... "Honey, a little longer - I'm only at 150 calories!") Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

I can see it now...

Whilst in the throws of passion..."what is that you have on"......"why it is a HRM honey and I am going to post the results on MFP tommorrow".......GAME OVER:sad: :sad: :sad: :brokenheart:

LOL!!! "Hold on a sec babe, I need to get my HRM!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Even better Fatsis!!! Hahaha!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (Mental picture of someone bumping uglies with a HRM... LOL... "Honey, a little longer - I'm only at 150 calories!") Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

"Oooh, let me get on top, I can burn more that way!!!!"..............(was that TMI???) :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Yeah, I think you went a little too far, tamim! hahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's okay though... I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!! You all are great! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yeah, I think you went a little too far, tamim! hahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's okay though... I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!! You all are great! :bigsmile:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • fatsis
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

"Oooh, let me get on top, I can burn more that way!!!!"..............(was that TMI???) :laugh: :laugh:

:noway::noway: :noway:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    See what you missed Sgt!!! Haha! :blushing:

Y'all have a nice night! I'll be back in the a.m.!!! :wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I'm done with this thread :indifferent:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yeppppp, think we've taken this conversation as far as it will go.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Why doesn't someone wear their HRM when they bump uglies and log it??? I think I've already suggested this once! Haha! (I'm laughing so hard right now - my co-work is looking at me like I'm crazy) Haha!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would but I am in the doghouse:grumble:

See "I dropped the ball."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: oh my oh my oh my :laugh:
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options

LOL LOL oh what have I done?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: