What is Your Health/Diet/Weight Loss Goal for This Week?

Options
Well?

It's Monday, what do you want to accomplish this week?

Replies

• Annesoucy1957
    Options
    this week my goal is to lose 1 pound and incorporate one hour fitness class a day. I have lost 21 pounds now is time to focus on cardio and toning.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    mine is to not gain any weight this weekend. im going to a 2 day music festival that will be filled with beer and fried food so itll be a challenge for sure
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Gain as much weight as possible.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    To lose a pound (or 1.5 would be great!) Get two 60 min swims in at the pool and to get to 5km runs in.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to incorporate 5:2 in with my vegan diet, but I'm not sure it will work. Not because I can't eat enough calories on feast days to make up for fast days, but because my head doesn't seem to be in the right place for it, at least not yet. But I'm going to give it a shot. I want all the health benefits. If that doesn't work, I'll at least try to fall back on the one big meal at night form of intermittent fasting.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Stick to my meal guidelines! I keep way undereating at breakfast and lunch and then wind up shovelling a bucket of cereal in my face to make up for it at night, which needs to stop.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Well, my summer placement ended last week so my goal is to stay on track even though I won't have as strict a schedule as I've had over that last 3 weeks :smile:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My goal this week is to NOT gain any weight after a weekend free-for-all. If I happen to lose any, it'll be a bonus. :) Plus I'm planning on running today and Wednesday, and I'm hoping to do a decent pace for 2 miles. I'll save the 5K for when I can get up early and do it on Saturday. :)
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    To drop two pounds and tighten up my diet this week avoiding snacks at night. I am in tear down mode this week so that means all out combo of cardio / heavy weights and MMA along with 100% clean eating :)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I don't care if I lose anything this week and based on yesterday I probably won't - my goal is to get 3 runs in though. No matter how long or short they may be, just getting them in will be an accomplishment!! With my kids' summer break here finally I thought I would have MORE freedom to do but it's not working out that way so far :laugh:
  • verka0422
    verka0422 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to eat healthy, no sweets this week and exercise at least exercise 3 -5 days and to loose 1 lb.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 1.7 pounds per week, including this one.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week.. do better than I did last week in my workouts while eating all the good foods
  • mama2lmcjd
    mama2lmcjd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Treadmill at least 3 days out of 5. I like the feeling of accomplishment when I'm done...I just need to get started.
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My goal is to exercise everyday this week and work off a pound of weight! I am also hoping to control eating habits! :)
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    to lose 1-2 lbs
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Just to do what I do every week
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to get more days in at the gym.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    To get under 200 lbs (I was at 200.2 this morning!). I'm also starting 30DS level 2 this week and to keep up with my running schedule.