What is Your Health/Diet/Weight Loss Goal for This Week?

Options

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    mine is to not gain any weight this weekend. im going to a 2 day music festival that will be filled with beer and fried food so itll be a challenge for sure

ditto here...except it's a canoe trip down a river with over 200 people...ah the sun, the drinking, the food...and I am not sure I will have to paddle much...
  • Stopin_da_yoyo
    Stopin_da_yoyo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lose 1-2# this week.

Getting back on track eating wise because this past weekend I was with family and splurged a bit. I logged it but I definitely took a few steps back. I learned ive got to keep tighter reigns when around family events.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Eat 3 complete meals (within my cals, of course), get 5000 steps daily and avoid getting sicker since my sinusitis is coming back :(
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Lose 1-2# this week.

Getting back on track eating wise because this past weekend I was with family and splurged a bit. I logged it but I definitely took a few steps back. I learned ive got to keep tighter reigns when around family events.

I hear you .
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to incorporate 5:2 in with my vegan diet, but I'm not sure it will work. Not because I can't eat enough calories on feast days to make up for fast days, but because my head doesn't seem to be in the right place for it, at least not yet. But I'm going to give it a shot. I want all the health benefits. If that doesn't work, I'll at least try to fall back on the one big meal at night form of intermittent fasting.
    ^^^ This is when you know you're doing it wrong.

My goal for the week is to try a local gelato shop I heard is amazing. As far as weight loss, no goal.

Please elaborate.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Lose 1.5 pounds, increase my water intake, and get my walks up to 3.2 miles
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to incorporate 5:2 in with my vegan diet, but I'm not sure it will work. Not because I can't eat enough calories on feast days to make up for fast days, but because my head doesn't seem to be in the right place for it, at least not yet. But I'm going to give it a shot. I want all the health benefits. If that doesn't work, I'll at least try to fall back on the one big meal at night form of intermittent fasting.
    ^^^ This is when you know you're doing it wrong.

My goal for the week is to try a local gelato shop I heard is amazing. As far as weight loss, no goal.

Please elaborate.
    Wait.....let me mentally prepare myself, because I'm not ready yet, to do something that is totally unnecessary with hopes of the "health benefits"

Actually intermittent fasting has promising results in primates and even moreso in rats for longevity. And I feel more energetic and focused when I do it. So yeah.

The vegan thing is purely for ethical reasons, so don't even start in on that.
  • jamescleark5
    Options
    Actually, I will try 3 day juice cleanse in this weak. My program for this week is serious weight loss with the help of Juice cleanse/ Juice detox full of healthy nutrients.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My health goals for this week:
    Login every day
    Log all my meals
    Get over summer cold
    Not end the work week with swollen knees unable to walk properly
    Restock my kitchen with healthy stuff I can cook that even my bf will eat.
    Lose 2lbs
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Get back on track with my food journal. It's been spotty since I've been back from vacation.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hoping for a big loss..3 lbs or more.. Gotta get off my butt and make it happen
  • JensRiot
    JensRiot Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had gotten pretty lax on working out and logging every bite for a bit. Last week was so much better. This week my goal is to keep that going. I'm only about 2.5 away from goal.
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Lots of days away with work, so my goal is to meal plan, count calories and log as accurately as I can whilst on trains and staying in hotels.
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Let my aching muscles from my 54mile bike ride better by going for 3 mile runs every day, ready for my 5K race for life on Sunday. Also I want to lose 1-2lbs as well.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Get to the gym at least once this week.
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    To be able to complete my workouts w/o freaking the hell out abt my heart/cortisol/bp/glucose going crazy. I still literally can't do anything properly because it's on the back of my mind I'll collapse and return to the ICU or just plain die. I know it sounds ridiculous and I'm on steroids and other meds for a reason and they tested my heart in the ICU front to back for a reason and that it's healthy and it can take an hour of moderate cardio, but it's always there, bugging, nagging doubt, that 150bpm will deteriorate into afib and kill me.
    (not even klonopin helps, I hate anxiety)

...so my goal for this week is to find a way to get myself relaxed when I work out to a point where I get to work out more than 30/40min and not have a total breakdown afterwards and don't keep my finger on speedial on 911...? I guess it will take way more time than just a week, but I hope to be able to do it soon. I mean, dancing is basically my life and these small workouts here and there aren't doing it for me ._. Been so depressed.

I sound pathetic :(
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm focusing on learning moderation, I've mostly got it down...but some things (Ben and jerry's I'm looking at you) I still struggle with.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Let my aching muscles from my 54mile bike ride better by going for 3 mile runs every day, ready for my 5K race for life on Sunday. Also I want to lose 1-2lbs as well.
    Great job on the bike ride. 54miler, nice! And good luck on you're 5k!