What is Your Health/Diet/Weight Loss Goal for This Week?

Options

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see a loss on the scale at the end of the week (any loss - I'll take 0.2 lb). Other than that, I'm hoping my knee holds up and I wouldn't have to skip a workout for the first time in over three months. I think I twisted it over the weekend or something. I still got through my workout today with little discomfort, so hopefully it'll be alright.
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Let my aching muscles from my 54mile bike ride better by going for 3 mile runs every day, ready for my 5K race for life on Sunday. Also I want to lose 1-2lbs as well.
    Great job on the bike ride. 54miler, nice! And good luck on you're 5k!

I second that, good luck <3
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Walk with my baby when my son has his swimming lessons daily for an hour. Watch my sodium intake. Increase water intake.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    To be able to complete my workouts w/o freaking the hell out abt my heart/cortisol/bp/glucose going crazy. I still literally can't do anything properly because it's on the back of my mind I'll collapse and return to the ICU or just plain die. I know it sounds ridiculous and I'm on steroids and other meds for a reason and they tested my heart in the ICU front to back for a reason and that it's healthy and it can take an hour of moderate cardio, but it's always there, bugging, nagging doubt, that 150bpm will deteriorate into afib and kill me.
    (not even klonopin helps, I hate anxiety)

...so my goal for this week is to find a way to get myself relaxed when I work out to a point where I get to work out more than 30/40min and not have a total breakdown afterwards and don't keep my finger on speedial on 911...? I guess it will take way more time than just a week, but I hope to be able to do it soon. I mean, dancing is basically my life and these small workouts here and there aren't doing it for me ._. Been so depressed.

I sound pathetic :(
    Best of luck to you. That doesn't sound fun at all.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    1. Drink enough water every day (specific amount to be decided when I have a free moment
    2. Get 5 fruits and vegetables in every day
    3. Get in a 30-minute stationary bike ride before my daughter has swimming lessons
    4. Get all these tests and essays graded and finish writing my paper for grad school (counts as mental health)
  • SharAnWil
    SharAnWil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No rice! I'm addicted to it so I'll try to keep off the stuff! My thoughts are shrinking from flying and walking but I have issues with my arms, so I'm trying to eat super healthy and do extra toning in the arm area!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    To lose 1 pound and log every single day which I haven't done in months.
  • karenmcwilly53
    karenmcwilly53 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To eat healthy and get some exercise in to jump start me back on the right track!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Lose 1 lb., get all my workouts in, get stuff done for party this weekend.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    ramping up the workouts and sticking to the diet ... what else ?? lol
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    To lose 2 pounds and to focus a little more on weights.
  • NoXCuses4me
    Options
    Goals =
    1. Log faithfully
    2. 8 glasses of water a day
    3. Return to spin class 3x a week
  • PandaFat2Fit
    PandaFat2Fit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Be at 10lbs lost by Friday (.9lbs to go) make it to the gym despite this little cold and try as hard as I can. Stay on track with my calories!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would like to go one week (Monday to Sunday) with out going over my calories. having at least had a two hundred cal deficit at the end of each day.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    To not cave in and stay on track. Been doing great recently!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Be the best ME I can be.

That's about where I'm at. =)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My goal WAS to get in the 170's before Mid-Summer, and I thought it might actually happen because yesterday I weighed in at 180.2.

But today the scale said 184 than 183.2 so, I likely will not meet my goal even though I've been exercising two times daily.

I guess my goal at this point is to exercise multiple times a day until I get to the 170's with no rest day.

Everyone said to take a rest day and I gained 4 pounds on it, but the days that I worked out twice in once day (or three time) I got to feel the extreme pleasure of actually losing weigh and seeing the scale go down in the morning.
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    To really stick to my diet & stop cheating.
  • akaiookami
    akaiookami Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This week, in addition to my daily workouts, I'd like to add some walk/run/play with my dogs- I've been neglecting them with all this focus on myself and they need to be healthy too! I also want to work on hitting my macros while on a budget. :)
  • tmpoindexter
    Options
    My goals are to: 1. Get in 3 runs this week in addition to my Focus T25 workout each day.
    2. Be at 168 by next Monday (total 3.4 pounds).
    3. Stay within my 1200 calories each day this week.

Good luck everyone!!! :-)