cardio acceleration

Options
yopeeps025
yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
Does anyone do cardio acceleration? Are you seeing better results than HIIT?

Replies

• yopeeps025
    Options
    I guess no one has open there world to this quick workout.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I think they do cardio acceleration at Curves.
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    People... Always trying to get the maximum results with the minium effort.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    LOL
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Do you know what cardio acceleration is because I know 100% you could not do it to my intensity. MINIMUM EFFORT. Why workout for two hours when you can workout for a hour at higher intensity which raises metabolism more?
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have done this style of exercise before. It's really hard, so you have to make sure you're "up" for it. There's no dogging it through one of these.

I got good results. I can't for certain say better than other programs, but if you're interested, give it a try. You might like it!! :)
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I do both cardio acceleration and HIIT in a weeks schedule. What I do not do is slow steady boring cardio.
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Cardio acceleration is HIIT with a free weight circuit tossed in-between the rounds if I understand it correctly. I'm not one for a 15 minute workout, im not even warmed up in 15 minutes.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    The better fitness level you have the more quicker your body can warm up to doing high intensity activities.
  • _Resolve_
    Options
    The better fitness level you have the more quicker your body can warm up to doing high intensity activities.

LOL Im pretty sure my fitness level is ok.
  • _Josee_
    Options

Do you know what cardio acceleration is because I know 100% you could not do it to my intensity. MINIMUM EFFORT. Why workout for two hours when you can workout for a hour at higher intensity which raises metabolism more?

You must have some unusual talent if you know 100% I could not do it.

You should trademark this: Judging people fitness level by an internet forum thread answer!
  • _Josee_
    Options

I bet you could not do it at his intensity! :laugh:
  • _Resolve_
    Options

I bet you could not do it at his intensity! :laugh:

:laugh: I bet my 90 minute crossfit session last night would strongly disagree
  • nevertoooldtodoit
    nevertoooldtodoit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This sounds like my bootcamp that I do 3 times a week. High intensity circuits 3 minutes in duration with compound lifts or abs alternating for 45 minutes nonstop. Is that cardio acceleration?
  • yopeeps025
    Options

You should trademark this: Judging people fitness level by an internet forum thread answer!

I did not use the forums just so you know. Also as for seeing if you could workout at my intensity level. I do not know if you jump rope but if you do can you jump rope at 60 revolutions in 20 seconds?
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    This sounds like my bootcamp that I do 3 times a week. High intensity circuits 3 minutes in duration with compound lifts or abs alternating for 45 minutes nonstop. Is that cardio acceleration?

So you are doing 15 rounds of this high intensity circuit?
  • _Josee_
    Options

I did not use the forums just so you know. Also as for seeing if you could workout at my intensity level. I do not know if you jump rope but if you do can you jump rope at 60 revolutions in 20 seconds?

So you are posting here without using the forums ? Interesting!

And I have no interest in jump roping at 60 revolutions in 20 seconds...
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I did not use the forum to judge your fitness level.
  • _Resolve_
    Options
    I did not use the forum to judge your fitness level.

Nope but you judged mine.

and yes I can jump rope, its called double-unders, I use it as a warm up.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

You are using the forums right now and yo judged her level of fitness from where: Oh, the forums! go you. You're so great.

I can jump rope 60 revolutions in 20 seconds and I don't even use jump rope.

Quotation-Metallica-ignorance-Meetville-Quotes-243286.jpg