Turbo Fire - Day 1 Nov 7 2010

13»

Replies

• sonia2003
    sonia2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I have ordered TF and I am just waiting for it to arrive! I am excited to start a new program and I am wondering, what kind of results have you gotten so far?

Thanks so much !
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I have ordered TF and I am just waiting for it to arrive! I am excited to start a new program and I am wondering, what kind of results have you gotten so far?

Thanks so much !

15.3 lbs lost in 17 weeks and inches lost all over. You will love this program!
    Sharon
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Hey all! Seems I have plateaued this month. The HIIT month. The classes are just too easy for me now. Even the HIIT ones. :( Hoping the advanced months will help. I know HIIT 30 keeps me unable to breathe! That is the BEST one!
  • telcochik
    Except for HIIT 30 I've found the HIITs to be fairly easy as well since completing such a large portion of the advanced workouts. I started adding Fire 30 to the days when the HIIT is really short just to boost my burn.

Sharon
  • I would LOVE to join you :happy:
  • ErinMarie25
    Except for HIIT 30 I've found the HIITs to be fairly easy as well since completing such a large portion of the advanced workouts. I started adding Fire 30 to the days when the HIIT is really short just to boost my burn.

Sharon

Yep, way easy. They were always easy for me except for HIIT 30. It's easy, but it still is hard. Especially the end with those 4 jumps in a row after the burpees! Crazy Chalene!! LOL
  • Hey everyone!!
    Ive completed the 5 day inferno and am on day 8!
    I've already lost 4 lbs!! and omg that core sculpt is super hard!!! I think i need bands as think as thread to do those.
    anyway, everyone hang in there cause these workouts seem to guarantee results.
  • telcochik
    Great job Hula! If you don't want to get bands you could use free weights. I alternate between the two depending on my mood. Keep up the great work!

Sharon
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Good luck during the holidays. I will be travelling in a car for 12 hrs so I will lose 2 workout days. However, I have packed my bands dvds. I will definitely get 3 workouts in and hopefully 4 during my travels. I am in the middle of Week 6 TF Prep and will complete it next week when I return.
  • I just powered through Fire 55 EZ! Week 7 began today and I can't say enough about how much I love this program!! Keep up the incredible work all!!!
  • ErinMarie25
    2 days left of week 12. Then I start the advanced months! Woo!
  • telcochik
    YAY Erin. You will love the advanced workouts even more than the original ones!!! I am addicted to Fire 60 and HIIT 30 now.

Sharon
  • ErinMarie25
    Today is Stretch 40, but I don't like those classes. I am not into it. Gonna be doing HIIT 15 and ChaLEAN Extreme this morning instead. LOL so much for recovery week!
  • telcochik
    I hate stretch 40 also...especially all the yoga she does in the beginning. If I need a long stretch I skip over that part and move on to the other stuff.
  • ErinMarie25
    The TurboFire FB page said they are excited to announce something regarding TurboFire tomorrow. I am super excited to know! I hope there is more advanced classes coming out or something!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    I will finish up Week 6 of the TF Prep Program tomorrow with Core 20. I completed 45 EZ this morning. I will complete the Prep Program a few days before Christmas. I am going to wait a week before starting the TF Program on New Years Eve and I should complete it before I travel to Maui.
  • telcochik
    The TurboFire FB page said they are excited to announce something regarding TurboFire tomorrow. I am super excited to know! I hope there is more advanced classes coming out or something!

Saw that little announcement from Chalene this morning. OMG I can't wait to find out the scoop! I'm hoping for more TF workouts as well!
This discussion has been closed.