Flirting with average looking girls vs. above average girls

Options

Replies

• mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to personality and who is more approachable. The stereotypical hot girl is just assumed to be snobby based off of what everyone learns from TV and media.
  • Jessica_Eve
    Jessica_Eve Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I rarely, if ever get hit on. I don't really care though.
    I do have *****y resting face
  • CCSavage88
    CCSavage88 Posts: 191
    Options
    I think it all depends on how approachable you seem, if you smile/laugh often and have a personality that invites people they will gravitate towards you more then someone who isn't so welcoming looking...I think my smiling and outgoing personality get's more of a response then my face
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The majority of hot girls are I've talked to are so boring. Some of them lack of personality and its almost impossible to hold a conversation with them.
  • beastchick78
    beastchick78 Posts: 109
    Options
    I dont flirt :bigsmile:

Lies! :wink:
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    I can flirt with anyone- I like to make people smile!
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This topic is like a foreign language to me. I've honestly never hit on a single girl, ever. My wife darn near walked up to me at college and said "You'll do." 12 years later (10 married), we're doing great :happy:

But I think the biggest factor would be how approachable the girl comes across as. What determines that, I haven't a clue.

BAAHAHAH!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually spit out my drink laughing at that!!! That's how my mom was with my dad back in the 80's and they're going on 30 years!!!
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I think it all comes down to body language and whether that person appears to be approachable.

I'm rather reserved, so in public I rarely ever get flirted with. But at work where I am a little more relaxed and approachable, I get hit on quite frequently.
  • KrazyTwinMomma
    KrazyTwinMomma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This all leaves those of us who practically never have men approach them and hardly know what flirting is in a frustrating position wondering and not knowing if we're one of the below average or one of the intimidating ones. :S

And now I'm wondering where I fall on the scale!!!
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I rarely, if ever get hit on. I don't really care though.
    I do have *****y resting face

717625267afe1ad1c51081b5863674df.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    There is a range between "average" and "above average" in appearance. It's not just one or the other.

But, anyway, to add to your research, I do get a lot of attention from men, and sometimes from lesbians as well. I respond happily to both genders.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I get zero attention from men. But then, I also have resting b*tch face.
  • Junken__Diraffe
    Options
    I get hit on all the time. Or maybe it's in my head. Either way, I like it. I'm average, at best. I'm friendly and I flirt and I talk to anyone. I'm sure it's more due to my personality than anything. Well, that and my fantastic butt.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I flirt with everybody equally....
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just don't flirt. I'm terrible at conversation with people I don't know or don't know well.

I also have *****y resting face.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    They probably look intimidating or appear to be less sociable than the other girl :)
  • excusekiller
    excusekiller Posts: 457
    Options
    Even me? lol
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Even me? lol
    Come on sexy LOL
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I flirt with what I feel attractive. which is where most girls feel unattractive.
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I rarely get hit on. But then again I will honestly say that I don't pay attention either. I am a very friendly person and don't really see when I'm being hit on. My friends find it hysterical..but the honest truth is that I am just me. And I've been told I'm flirting when i don't mean to be. I think that girls and guys just have different ways of flirting- girls don't consider it being hit on unless is blantantly obvious while guys sometimes think a smile and a few words are all it takes.