Flirting with average looking girls vs. above average girls

Options
123457»

Replies

• TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am in the group that says its all about the personality.

But I am also one of those girls who never realizes when she is being hit on. I'm a bit naive.

#formerfatgirlproblems
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    I don't consciously flirt but am told that I flirt with everyone. I just try to be lighthearted and treat people the way I want to be treated. Being friendly doesn't cost anything and it makes the days more enjoyable. By the way traveling, you have done an amazing job. I hope you cheerlead for yourself as well, because you look incredible.
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I don't consciously flirt but am told that I flirt with everyone. I just try to be lighthearted and treat people the way I want to be treated. Being friendly doesn't cost anything and it makes the days more enjoyable. By the way traveling, you have done an amazing job. I hope you cheerlead for yourself as well, because you look incredible.

Well, thank you!!!

And I am totally with you on the being friendly with everyone. I admit, I flirt with everyone, but that is my personality. I've accepted it.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options

Well, thank you!!!

And I am totally with you on the being friendly with everyone. I admit, I flirt with everyone, but that is my personality. I've accepted it.

1529060.png
    you are welcome, but it's a well deserved compliment. Taking stock of ourselves and accepting the good things, and working to change the things we can seem to be pretty essential to good mental health.