Celebration! 13 months - down 66lbs

Options
124»

Replies

• Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like you've lost more, good work!
  • Ladyinsilk
    Ladyinsilk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m so proud of you beeing my friend on MFP , I always read your blogs that insprire me and motivate me … I’m happy as if I lost those weights sooooo happy for you dear :love: :love: :love:
    Your words are soooo touching … wishing you all the best becouse you deserve it :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou:
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    It is so cool to hear I am inspiring some people. When I wrote my little write up on my profile I said I wanted to be an inspiration to other overweight people. Every one's comments have really lifted my heart and you are making me proud of accomplishing what I have set out to do. Thank you so very much.
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow! I am so happy to have read this post. First of all, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart: you are one gorgeous lady - even with weight! I can tell you have the famous hourglass figure, so I can only imagine how much more beautiful you will look as you reach goal. You have definitely inspired me. I love your letter to your "boyfriend." LOL I hope to date this boyfriend too because I did in the past and quickly let him go. My co-worker absolutely loves this site and has lost her weight through here. I pray I can establish this long relationship. I have 64 pounds to lose. I just joined again yesterday. Sister, keep up the great work. You are worth every single effort you've made. Please keep in touch. I need friends like you to help me along this journey. Blessings and hugs from South Florida.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking beautiful! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: I love MFP too!
  • Koofers
    Koofers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work :)
  • slimbettie
    Options
    wow! I am so happy to have read this post. First of all, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart: you are one gorgeous lady - even with weight! I can tell you have the famous hourglass figure, so I can only imagine how much more beautiful you will look as you reach goal. You have definitely inspired me. I love your letter to your "boyfriend." LOL I hope to date this boyfriend too because I did in the past and quickly let him go. My co-worker absolutely loves this site and has lost her weight through here. I pray I can establish this long relationship. I have 64 pounds to lose. I just joined again yesterday. Sister, keep up the great work. You are worth every single effort you've made. Please keep in touch. I need friends like you to help me along this journey. Blessings and hugs from South Florida.

Hi there, thanks so much for your heartfelt comment. This is a life change for me. I am unashamedly a huge MFP addict. Just love all the stories and the NO BS attitude from the long time members. We need to hear the truth and they are not afraid to say it. Just cut the crap and get on with it!! That is what I needed to hear! Good luck on your journey as well. Together we will reach our goals and beyond.
  • slimbettie
    Options
    I've responded to a few topics about the "5:2 diet". This is what worked for me mostly, but not all the time. I do go on vacations or simply need a break where I don't do 5:2, but for the most part it is what kept the scale going down. It is all in the magic of creating a calorie deficit. How you decide to reach that result is totally up to you!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment ........ a big congrats to you ...... have fun & continue your adventure :drinker:
  • slimbettie
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment ........ a big congrats to you ...... have fun & continue your adventure :drinker:

Thank you! An adventure it is! Loving it all the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!