10552395_10202690952099062_5456857548173489502_n_zpsc55bae12.jpg

dude thats so legit!! nice work
  • edgar35
    edgar35 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

These are mine:

2va1nh2.jpg

I'm nowhere near done yet. Still have saddlebags to go, hehe. I'm working towards a more firm and toned look. Currently working hard to build some muscles.

OMG you are smoking hot 0_0!!
    Great work with your progress so far!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Agree! Fantastic!!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Taken directly from my profile here's me in February 2012 i was about 112Kg
    cc32972f22956eedddbd95f8ec8d98a1aa7b.jpg

Taken a few weeks back
    cc320165e5fe28eacd42ded6c746d81ecc83.jpg
    74-75Kgs. was 74.2 yesterday. but i fluctuate now im on maintenance.

and here's one with some muscles taken about a month ago:P
    cc325e88c1875c6a4839d3f8a0c5bb21d5dd.jpg

Congratz to everyone else who've reached there goals and keep at it to those that aren't, if i can do it anyone can
    i was at 43% body fat and critical Hypertension level 2 blood pressure, coulda died any day.
  • rimojola
    Options
    great
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Before 329lb

me222_zps245b0139.jpg

15 months later 161lb

crop_zps0a95cc34.jpg

Because of a heart condition I was told not to use weights, so my loss is down to sensible eaing and loads and loads of swimming :-)
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    great job, i didn't really lift weights til the last 10Kgs. before that is primarily lots and lots of cardio plus a good diet
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've had my heart surgery done now and am in R+R for 3 months, after that I will be hitting the weights as my arms are like Mr Burns haha ;-)
  • Whagwan83
    Whagwan83 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Some really amazing transformations in this thread!
  • 2thesexydress
    2thesexydress Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I agree with your reply, wow to all of you, amazing results, great work across the board xx
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 2thesexydress
    Options
    You keep on going miss, you look amazing in both photos. Have an amazing outlook on life, keep positive. xx
  • 2thesexydress
    Options
    WOW what a transformation, you look a different person xx
  • 2thesexydress
    Options
    Wow you look like your younger sister, before and after.

Awesome work xx
  • 2thesexydress
    Options
    I started this dieting in 2012 when i had a photo taken at my nephew's christening and i was mortified by the sight i saw, couldn't see my features, just a fat moon face, couldn't see my eyes, or even a chin definition. People have said i have been to hard on myself, but i use to be a size 8 and swap clothes with my skinny sister, then my Mum died, and my world fell apart, then i found out my fella was cheating on me, then i lost my job due to redundancy, all excuses that lead to me being 250lb, In 2 years i have lost 50 lb then i put back on 20lb, then i lost that 20lb and then July 2014 i had a back injury using a weight machine in the gym, and i put back on 10lb, so the last 4 weeks i have been losing that weight i am now down to 205 lb, and i have 55lb left to lose.

My Profile photo is of that horrible photo that spurred me to start losing weight. And a recent photo of how i look now. Sorry but i don't have photobucket etc. See photo on profile? xx
  • Jhawk1991
    Options
    I tried with Photobucket, no luck :sad: If anyone can show me how they post, I would appreciate it. I'm typically pretty savvy on these types of forums.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I tried with Photobucket, no luck :sad: If anyone can show me how they post, I would appreciate it. I'm typically pretty savvy on these types of forums.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics
  • Jhawk1991
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

Ah thanks.. I was copying the " [ img ] *link* [ /img ]" from those instructions but had a space in the commands. I think I got it.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    These pictures are all so amazing. I can't wait to get to the point where I can post mine :smile:
  • Jhawk1991
    Options
    So my quick story--Hit 45 last year and did not like the direction I was heading. Overall, I was in OK shape...Did some working out here or there, hiked a lot with my wife, ate a fairly decent diet, etc. I had some blood work done and noticed things getting much higher--cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, liver enzymes and the like. I was pushing 210 with most of it being around my gut, had anxiety and trouble sleeping, felt lethargic and irritable all the time. I have young kids and realized I need to get healthier to be there for them in the long run. My wife had done many rounds of P90X over the past 4 years and she looks great, so when X3 came out I decided this was the one to do. I've worked out almost every day this year and have started my journey towards a much healthier lifestyle. I hope to be able to keep it up and I really like the P90X3 overall fitness focus. Last time I weighed myself I was around 190, but most of that was the fat around the gut . I did gain inches in good areas. :smile:

OK, here's before...I wish I had better ones.

photobeforeweb.jpg

After 2 rounds. It's a good start, I feel like I'm making good progress.

after2roundsX3-web.jpg
    11web.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!