Does anyone else get weird messages from MFP users?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Does anyone feel the urge to send weird messages to people that say they never receive weird messages from people?

I did send one just so he could feel special
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Now that I got access to my original account back, expect the messages to get weirder.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Bring on the weird!. .I can take it!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    It's Ok, they're usually on my friend list!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yup, all the time. And then I post the content of the messages on my newsfeed for my fl to analyze.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options

:laugh: This ^
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I don't get weird ones anymore (I think there used to be a lot more creepy people on here).

Nowadays people message me to tell me off about something...
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I find the whole old man commenting after my comment on a what do you think of the above type threads. Creepy!:embarassed:

That was not me! I swear it was my evil good looking old man twin! You can tell us apart cause he manscapes and as you can see I do not need to :-)
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Never - but that's because no one likes a tall bald slightly chunky white guy! Now lose a few and buff up...and the ladies will hit me up left and right cause they think I be the Mr. Clean Guy!
  • Footballgirl83
    Options
    i got the nail biters question today! is it a fake account?
  • jnichel
    Options

Soon my dear. Soon.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Wait, the nail biter one was a fraud?

I had a full on conversation with that girl for an hour.

feels-my-emotions.gif
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    smell-the-weird.gif
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    An elderly man added me as a friend. I accepted because I was fairly new to MFP. He was helpful at first then starting asking me to look at his nude pics of himself on his boat. Had to delete and block that guy.

I get pervy messages on occasion too that are usually like "How you doin sexy" or something stupid like that.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Im too old and unattractive to get the pervs thankfully. Mostly I get ppl just wanting to see my food diary cause i posted about my diet which i don't mind if others are looking for food ideas. Other than, i'm probably the one that sends weird msgs cause im just a weirdo and thats how I roll. I need more weird msgs i think?

You hush your mouth... You, mam, are NOT unattractive. Anyone that tells you otherwise is either blind or stupid. Probably both, though. :flowerforyou:
  • jnichel
    Options
    An elderly man added me as a friend. I accepted because I was fairly new to MFP. He was helpful at first then starting asking me to look at his nude pics of himself on his boat. Had to delete and block that guy.

I get pervy messages on occasion too that are usually like "How you doin sexy" or something stupid like that.

I think you're just making stuff up.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if this happens to other people... I'm not sure what it is. I'm not friends with them, these people seem genuine, they have 200 friends or something and their profile picture is always model like. It always happens after I post something on the forum.

One time it was just:

"Hi, what height are you?" and nothing else.

And now it's: "Do you have any tips for nail biters?"

:huh:
    I got the "Hi, what height are you?" one. From the profile of a 20 year old man (I'm a 49 year old woman).
    EDIT: I just re-read it. It said: Hi, Madam, how tall are you? And the subject was "v".
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never anything like that.
  • Footballgirl83
    Options
    I was talking to her too and she threw in that question randomly!
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never anything like that.

^^ Now thats wheird