Does anyone else get weird messages from MFP users?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I mainly message good looking guys.

I swear it is a coincidence.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't get nearly enough of the weird messages :grumble:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I mainly message good looking guys.

I swear it is a coincidence.

You're wheird.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Im too old and unattractive to get the pervs thankfully. Mostly I get ppl just wanting to see my food diary cause i posted about my diet which i don't mind if others are looking for food ideas. Other than, i'm probably the one that sends weird msgs cause im just a weirdo and thats how I roll. I need more weird msgs i think?

You're too old at 40?

What will you be at 80 then??!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    An elderly man added me as a friend. I accepted because I was fairly new to MFP. He was helpful at first then starting asking me to look at his nude pics of himself on his boat. Had to delete and block that guy.

That is not quite what I was trying to do, I ask you to just look at how sunburned my knees were. Now if you decided to look at the Whole picture, thats on you!

(This is just random rantings of some old guy and is meant in humor)
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Im too old and unattractive to get the pervs thankfully. Mostly I get ppl just wanting to see my food diary cause i posted about my diet which i don't mind if others are looking for food ideas. Other than, i'm probably the one that sends weird msgs cause im just a weirdo and thats how I roll. I need more weird msgs i think?

You're too old at 40?

What will you be at 80 then??!

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I'm older and uglier! Take that! :laugh:
  • j3nn75
    j3nn75 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if this happens to other people... I'm not sure what it is. I'm not friends with them, these people seem genuine, they have 200 friends or something and their profile picture is always model like. It always happens after I post something on the forum.

One time it was just:

"Hi, what height are you?" and nothing else.

And now it's: "Do you have any tips for nail biters?"

:huh:
    I have gotten the nail biter message before
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I am starting to feel really left out with the creeper messages. :sad:
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    What the hell??? Why am I not getting weird messages??? Do you have to pay for that option?
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    What the hell??? Why am I not getting weird messages??? Do you have to pay for that option?

I'm with you mate. Well miffed I have had no freak mail yet. Might have to open a 2nd account and send them to myself
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The only weird messages I got was from when I had a grossly obese cat as a profile pic and people would message me to tell me off for abusing my animal. I'd point out it was a random Google Images pic and they'd generally go away.

No-one has told me off about the size of the current lard-*kitten* in my pic, and that one really is mine.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Message with FR:
    I love chubby fat woman. You butiful chubby fat.

FR............ACCEPTED! !!!!! I thought it would yield some sort of comedic value at some point. Plus who can resist a man that "love chubby fat woman" am I right??!!! Heeeeyyyyyy ooooohhhhhh!!!!
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    He is a charmer lol
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am starting to feel really left out with the creeper messages. :sad:

Me too. I certainly enjoy reading random weirdness in the forums. It'd be nice to have some delivered.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options

And now it's: "Do you have any tips for nail biters?"

:huh:
    I have gotten the nail biter message before

This person but have been making the rounds cause I got the biter message too!
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Just got my first one. Loved it.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I don't get nearly enough of the weird messages :grumble:

I'll send you one!! :tongue:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Never gotten a weird message, either on this account or my previous incarnation.