Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Cw: 170 (- 3 lbs from last week)
    I hit my first mini goal too...YAY :)
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I somehow miraculously pulled off a loss this week, I have no clue how. But I have a feeling I'm gonna need to kick butt this week to keep it going.

Starting weight for this challenge: 132
    12/27 weigh-in: 126.6! That's one pound since last weigh in, which was 2 weeks ago.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    143.6 today
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I did not weigh in this morning...I'm scared to! lol I ate really badly this last 4 days and TOM is on it's way again sooooooo it would not have been a pretty sight and why make myself feel bad 3 days before my Vegas vacation!

I would love to do the Valentine challenge! Will we set our own goal (say 10 lbs) a group total goal (100 lbs) or a set goal for everyone (15 again?) ?

I will not be back from Vegas until the 4th so I will do my starting weigh in then if that is ok will all of you! :happy:
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!!

How about a Valentine's challange :) That's about 6 weeks from New Year.

That sounds fantastic. I'm definately in! Would you like our weight January 1st?
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    For sure. I'll post a link to the new challange, and anyone that wants to be included can give me their weight and goal for Valentine's.

But, we are getting ahead of ourselves! First we have to post our ending weights for this challange!! :D
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    ooh, I can't wait....I mean for the new challenge, not to post my end weight...ughhhh
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Totally need to stay off the scales!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Great job matina!!! You totally made it :D
    Look at how much we have lost! :) We rock so much.
    122915by11.jpg

I will update this one last time on Jan. 1st! Everybody get your weights in when you can :)

The next challange, I don't care if we all try to lose the same amount, or if everyone wants to have their own goal. Whatever you post as your current and your goal will go on the chart, just like this time. :)

~Margie
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!!
    Hope you all had great holidays!!! I took a week off logging in but will restart on January 3rd (when I come back from up north).
    So sadly I gained, like I thought I would;
    Last weigh in: 125 lbs
    Now: 127 lbs:(

I'm also very excited about the new valentine's day challenge!!!
    Good job to everyone!!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I am in too!! I just want to lose no
    matter what time of year :tongue:
  • margie_77
    Options
    209!!! It seems that my body has gotten used to the new birth control!! After not losing anything for a week and a half, I've lost 1.6 in the last 2 days!!! Some of it must have been water retention, but its gone now!!! I don't think I'll get the 1.4 I need in the next 2 days, but that's pretty damn close anyways!! :)
    Woo hoo! :)

So, if there is any info that y'all would like to have added to the grid for next time, let me know. Do you like pounds lost? Would you like pounds till goal? Do you like it being in the order of who's lost the most? Would you like different colors? It's all easy to do, and anything that will keep people motivated and posting, I'm up for it!! :)
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    209!!! It seems that my body has gotten used to the new birth control!! After not losing anything for a week and a half, I've lost 1.6 in the last 2 days!!! Some of it must have been water retention, but its gone now!!! I don't think I'll get the 1.4 I need in the next 2 days, but that's pretty damn close anyways!! :)
    Woo hoo! :)

So, if there is any info that y'all would like to have added to the grid for next time, let me know. Do you like pounds lost? Would you like pounds till goal? Do you like it being in the order of who's lost the most? Would you like different colors? It's all easy to do, and anything that will keep people motivated and posting, I'm up for it!! :)

I think you do a great job with the spreadsheet! I wish I had loss to show after this challenge, but I am motivated to start over on Jan. 1st. I am ready for the Valentine's Day challenge! I setting more realistic goals for myself though so hopefully I can start to see some results. Thank you for doing all this!
  • margie_77
    Options
    No problem, I'm the kinda geek that enjoys this kinda thing hahaha! I know you will do great! I'm thinking I'm going to shoot for 10 poundsish myself.
  • margie_77
    Options
    So, there are already a bunch of Valentine's challanges out there. We need a nickname for our group so that we can tell it apart!
    Any suggestions?
  • DrumlineGirl
    Options
    Great job on the loss mbodine!

I love the spread sheet as it is, but anything you want to add is fine with me too. How about Valentine's Vixens? Hot by Vday? I don't know, not feeling creative!

You know what else would be awesome? I'm in another vday challenge and we all have our own goals, but then we also have little challenges throughout the week, like to exercise a certain amount of time, to get enough water, etc, and I really like those mini goals. Just an idea.
  • margie_77
    Options
    I think that would be great! I like seeing what others are doing for the little extra push, some of the stuff works for me, some doesn't, but the more options you have for moving more or eating better, the more likely you are to find something that works for you!!
    We can totaally be the Vixens! Then we can use it for all of our challanges.. V-day, St.Pat's, umm.... Good Friday? hahahaha You get the pic!
    Everybody cool with that? Any other ideas?
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I think that would be great! I like seeing what others are doing for the little extra push, some of the stuff works for me, some doesn't, but the more options you have for moving more or eating better, the more likely you are to find something that works for you!!
    We can totaally be the Vixens! Then we can use it for all of our challanges.. V-day, St.Pat's, umm.... Good Friday? hahahaha You get the pic!
    Everybody cool with that? Any other ideas?

I like the Vixens, are the guys okay with this?
  • DrumlineGirl
    Options
    Oh I forgot about the guys, whoops, sorry! Maybe the Vixens and Foxes? Since vixen is a female fox?