Lose 15 before the new year

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Okay, my ending weight is 180lbs. Yipee. I've lost 16.5 lbs since starting MFP in November. Very happy with my progress. I want to weigh 170 by Valentines Day. Way to go everyone on your success!:bigsmile:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Way to go carrie!

I'll post my last weigh in on monday since that's my official weigh in (plus I had my cheat day yesterday and TOM this week, so I'm a bit higher right now). But I already hit my goal for this challenge, since I joined late I wanted to lose 5, and I did!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Here it is... New Years Day!!! :) 1-1-11

Here's the link to the next challenge, I hope to see you all over there! :)
    111115by11.jpg
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Here it is... New Years Day!!! :) 1-1-11

Here's the link to the next challenge, I hope to see you all over there! :)
    111115by11.jpg

I did not see it, I am finally ready to get back to it. Please let me know how to get on the new one.
  • margie_77
    Options
  • DrumlineGirl
    Options
    Hey my weight on there is wrong, that was the last one. My last weigh in was 126.6, no biggie though, no need to redo the chart for just that.
  • margie_77
    Options
    I noticed a few people wanted to post their last weight on Monday, I was going to post one more grid on that day, and then hopefully everyone will come over to the new thread and post a goal weight for Valentine's Day :)
  • DrumlineGirl
    Options
    Last weigh in 126.6, same as last week, but still made my goal for this challenge :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    I hope to see you all in the Vixen and fox Valentine's day challange :)
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA due to the Holidays but I'm ready to get my Groove back!! With bad food choices and no exercise.....my final weigh in is 152.8. I gained 3 pounds back. :frown: Not too bad considering TOM is coming. Congrats everyone!!! Awsome job!:smile: See everyone for the Valentine Challenge!:love: