MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ronrob?

are you mister universe? i feel like I recognize datass
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I accept all and weed as necessary. :wink:

Same here. I will drop people that don't seem to interact / participate or disappear into netherland.

Especially like my humorous friends that lighten the day as well as keep me motivated. You know who you are!!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I should really set my standards a bit higher. Getting to many pervs....
  • ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'll accept any, even with no message.

I'll only send if I've had a decent amount of interaction on these threads and they don't seem too put off by my sense of humor. I'm not everybody's cup of tea.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    junk pics.

junk_ufgy.jpg

How you doin'?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

I'll only send if I've had a decent amount of interaction on these threads and they don't seem too put off by my sense of humor. I'm not everybody's cup of tea.

I am totally put off by your sense of humor...stop being like me. I shall unfriend you...wait no maybe I won't
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    A message is always nice. I like quirky people like me also!!!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone because everyone brings something to the table. But I really like people who are funny, critical thinkers, and good writers.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone because everyone brings something to the table. But I really like people who are funny, critical thinkers, and good writers.

This is untrue. I bring absolutely NOTHING to the table. I don't even know where the table is.
  • ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options

I am totally put off by your sense of humor...stop being like me. I shall unfriend you...wait no maybe I won't

I'm surprised half my friends list didn't bail after the last couple of days. You guys are pervs!
  • WhatAnAss
    Options

This is untrue. I bring absolutely NOTHING to the table. I don't even know where the table is.

+1 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I too accept all, you never know what you might miss out on strictly by judging with pictures and such. I will send a request if I have seen the persons responses on posts and think they're funny or interesting.
  • WhatAnAss
    Options

I'm surprised half my friends list didn't bail after the last couple of days. You guys are pervs!

psshhh how dare you insinuate such a thing?

tumblr_n7p9ddv3TF1qgf1i8o1_250.gif
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    CAPS LOCK TURNED OFF. IT'S MY ONLY CRITERIA!

I might be old but I'm not deaf yet , TURN THEM OFF YOURSELF! lol

I UNFRIEND YOU. :angry:

hqdefault.jpg

That's not how this works!

THAT'S NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS!

:drinker:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    junk pics.

Do they have to be mine?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I should really set my standards a bit higher. Getting to many pervs....

You say this like it's a bad thing. :laugh:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm not picky my friends list is every where from pervy to shy. They each add a bit of variety to inspire me.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I say yes to all. I'm easy that way..
    Plus it's good to get so much support
  • nimu_nimu
    nimu_nimu Posts: 14
    Options
    I accept all and weed as necessary. :wink:

:smokin:

my train of thought exactly ;)