Jessica Simpson, too muscular? What's ur opinion?

Options

Replies

• RoisinKC
    RoisinKC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stop critiquing womens' bodies and just let them be!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Poor woman can't win.................!!!!!!!

Either too fat, too skinny, too muscly ...............!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    This thread has been an eye opener. Easy to identify the jealous ones, the dissers and the ones with self image issues. Wow.:grumble:
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    That look on her legs is not my preferred aesthetic for myself, but she's not doing it to please me.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt kick her outta bed for eating crackers.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Whoa, she lost a lot of weight and maintained her muscles really well. Damn, it must be great to have full time dietician and trainer(s) working for you as a celebrity.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Whoa, she lost a lot of weight and maintained her muscles really well. Damn, it must be great to have full time dietician and trainer(s) working for you as a celebrity.

Everybody can do it. No full time dietician or personal trainer needed. It just takes time and a lot of dedication.
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    I can't comment as the link is blocked here at work. I think her legs looked incredible around the time of the Duke of Hazzard movie. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I prefer a balance of muscular tone and softness, but that's just my opinion.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I'm sure she has domestic help and a trainer but she's on Weight Watchers so it's nothing anyone can't do. Celebs can cancel their trainer appts. and cheat on their diets, too. Though when you're the spokesperson, the stakes are high to lose.

I'm also sure she doesn't watch her macros or worry about undereating. Yet still has muscles... hmm, how could that be? :indifferent:
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    She got pretty fat there for a while, so I'm sure she just wanted to make sure she ended up well on the other side of the spectrum once she starting taking care of things.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Nice, passive aggressive hit against her hard work. She lost it. She looks like she maintained muscle. She obviously worked hard to do it. Don't downplay her success; it's unbecoming.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This poor woman can never catch a break on her body/weight/looks, etc. She looks great!
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    She looks awesome. She works hard and it totally shows. I say good for her!
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    This a joke thread?

This is what you would call too muscular not Jessica Simpson

dana_linn_bailey_steroids.jpg
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Her leg muscles look unusually well-developed for a woman. Wonder if she takes a little dose of testosterone? Have heard that some female celebs do after pregnancy and breastfeeding (to counteract fattening estrogen from the pregnancy and breastfeeding and to help with building slimming muscle). It is also being promoted to older women to bring back their sex drives. Wouldn't surprise me that some docs would propose it for bringing the sex drive back to post-pregnant women as well.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Her leg muscles look unusually well-developed for a woman. Wonder if she takes a little dose of testosterone? Have heard that some female celebs do after pregnancy and breastfeeding (to counteract fattening estrogen from the pregnancy and breastfeeding and to help with building slimming muscle). It is also being promoted to older women to bring back their sex drives. Wouldn't surprise me that some docs would propose it for bringing the sex drive back to post-pregnant women as well.
    lol

She just has runners legs. Humans aren't ACTUALLY supposed to be devoid of muscle you know.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    This a joke thread?

This is what you would call too muscular not Jessica Simpson

dana_linn_bailey_steroids.jpg
    idk, I don't think I would call them that if they were in my vicinity :P
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I dislike her dumbing herself down for tv...but she is looking really healthy these days! :D Good for her!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    lol

She just has runners legs. Humans aren't ACTUALLY supposed to be devoid of muscle you know.

Didn't say that they were. It's just that women always have their female hormones working against huge muscles--unless they have a little hormonal help. Some women are just naturally very strongly-muscled, but most are not.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe someone mentioned this, but what are the chances Photoshop has anything to do with it? It doesn't look natural to me.