Jessica Simpson, too muscular? What's ur opinion?

Options
123457»

Replies

• katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    She is probably in very similar shape to how she was in the Dukes of Hazzard and she was hot! I thinkit is the camera angle and light that make her muscles so defined. Jessica in that film has my dream body!
  • JaneLane33
    JaneLane33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think she looks fine. There is too much pressure placed on both men and women to fit into some sort of standard of beauty or good looks. often these days it's a standard not even based in reality.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    This week's People magazine has a photo of her with her fiance, captioned "She's got legs!", so I don't think it's just the angle or photoshop.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    There are probably only a couple reasons I would think a woman looks "too muscular."

1. If said woman is on the gear and has obviously achieved more muscle than naturally possible.
    2. Super-duper-low body fat percentage.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    There are probably only a couple reasons I would think a woman looks "too muscular."

1. If said woman is on the gear and has obviously achieved more muscle than naturally possible.
    2. Super-duper-low body fat percentage.

you know I realized something after posting this gossip. I guess the quesiton was kinda of taken out of context. A lot of people don't know who she is and of course don't know (nor care) what she has gone through...Only those of us who read gossip crap at a checkout stand like myself were surprised to see her transformation in such a short period of time...

Technically speaking, I agree with you and everybody whose response was like "huh?". Her muscle and build isn't really that outstanding comparing to a true body builder.