Tell me something interesting about you

Options

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    I have to duck to go through standard height (US) doorways.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My interesting fact: I was the school mascot when I was in High School. I used to do backflips in my bear costume :tongue:
    That is very cool!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options

I have friends who are Indian (typically short) and they are over 7 foot tall! When they come to my house they duck through the doorways. How tall are you?
  • DeguelloTex
    Options

I have friends who are Indian (typically short) and they are over 7 foot tall! When they come to my house they duck through the doorways. How tall are you?
    6'9", barefoot.
  • Choobey
    Options

6'9", barefoot.

Another funny story is that we were at a Latin club (most people short like myself) and for a second we thought we lost them, until we looked and you could see their heads wayyyyyy over everyone else. We were laughing so hard we were crying! It was so funny! :laugh:
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I can touch my nose with my tongue. :tongue:

hey me too!

WHOA! That's so cool! :smile:
  • DeguelloTex
    Options

6'9", barefoot.

Another funny story is that we were at a Latin club (most people short like myself) and for a second we thought we lost them, until we looked and you could see their heads wayyyyyy over everyone else. We were laughing so hard we were crying! It was so funny! :laugh:
    Yeah, for some reason people find me before I find them. My family says that people stare at me wherever we go. I never even notice. Well, I noticed when we were in Ecuador and the whole turned around to look at me.
  • PaulaKac
    PaulaKac Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 400 pounds and volunteer at a local Food Pantry, handing out food to people who so desperately need it. Imagine being me, eating myself to 400 pounds while others are hungry.
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I once shot myself in the face.
    With a bow.
    Sober.

HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA I literally laughed out loud on that one!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wow so many people doing cool stuff. I got nothing.... well, I can fit my whole fist in my mouth :indifferent:
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've loved reading all of these!

Let's see........I have had OCD all my life but it started to get a lot worse a few years ago when a close friend died in an ATV accident. I'm doing my best to manage it but the obsessing over weight loss is really working to my benefit!! I workout 6-8 hours per week so that's good!

Oh, I've also was an extra in the movie "Twins" and went' from being single to having a family of 5 in 11 months (adopted my wife's son and had twins)!

Oh, and we adopted a beautiful girl from the Philippines 8 years ago too!

Add me anyone....I could use the support and love meeting all of you who are working towards the same goals as I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Touching my feet makes me feel sick - especially if they're wet bleurgh.
  • Choobey
    Options

Let's see........I have had OCD all my life but it started to get a lot worse a few years ago when a close friend died in an ATV accident. I'm doing my best to manage it but the obsessing over weight loss is really working to my benefit!! I workout 6-8 hours per week so that's good!

Oh, I've also was an extra in the movie "Twins" and went' from being single to having a family of 5 in 11 months (adopted my wife's son and had twins)!

Add me anyone....I could use the support and love meeting all of you who are working towards the same goals as I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twins is one of my favorite movies, when I am driving fast around a turn I always quote Arnold's "Vincent, did you see me on the two wheels" LOL :laugh:
  • ramosstewart
    Options
    Hi!! I joined this site in hopes to lose weight and keep myself motivated. Something interesting about me..I love to paint, draw etc!
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Literally. Hannibal Lechters are not just in the movies.

I would love to hear stories! That stuff interests me soo much! :love:

Feel free to send friend request and I can send some interesting stuff. Here is a funny aside tho. My whole family came to my home each yr. at Thanksgiving. About 30 of us. My kids and nieces and nephews would ask "so, Aunt Carol what famous people have you met this year?" My husband used to cringe because he worried about me all the time and would rather NOT hear about the macabre stuff.

Too funny! My husband thinks I am infatuated with death because I watch all these shows. I am really just interested in people and how they can be so nutty. For the cop like shows I am interested in the science behind it and how they catch their killers. :devil:
    [/quote

I'm the same way Choobey, I absolutely love those shows. But my boyfriend has to look at me sideways when I watch Snapped, or Wives with Knives, haha.
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cooked for the Queen of Holland as well as the then Vice President Al Gore.

Did you use a Dutch oven?

LOL!! :laugh:

Finally! I had given up that anyone would get it. :D

Didn't Al Gore invent the Dutch Oven?
  • Choobey
    Options
    Literally. Hannibal Lechters are not just in the movies.

I would love to hear stories! That stuff interests me soo much! :love:

Feel free to send friend request and I can send some interesting stuff. Here is a funny aside tho. My whole family came to my home each yr. at Thanksgiving. About 30 of us. My kids and nieces and nephews would ask "so, Aunt Carol what famous people have you met this year?" My husband used to cringe because he worried about me all the time and would rather NOT hear about the macabre stuff.

Too funny! My husband thinks I am infatuated with death because I watch all these shows. I am really just interested in people and how they can be so nutty. For the cop like shows I am interested in the science behind it and how they catch their killers. :devil:
    [/quote

I'm the same way Choobey, I absolutely love those shows. But my boyfriend has to look at me sideways when I watch Snapped, or Wives with Knives, haha.

My husband used to say she is trying to figure out how to kill me and get away with it! LOL just kidding obviously :laugh: :devil:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    At age 37, I've had approximately 100 jobs since I turned 16. The majority of those were retail or similar crappy jobs when I was a teen and young 20-something, and many of them lasted only a few hours or days before I said "forget this!" and walked away. However there are a couple dozen "real jobs" I've done the same to...and despite all of this, I manage to have a very nice resume without serious gaps. My jobs last under a week or 2-6 years! haha
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options

Twins is one of my favorite movies, when I am driving fast around a turn I always quote Arnold's "Vincent, did you see me on the two wheels" LOL :laugh:

lol...thats a good one...and yea twins was a great movie
  • CCSavage88
    CCSavage88 Posts: 191
    Options
    I was born on 1/18 at 1:18
    I can wiggle my eyeballs really fast
    I can speak pig latin