What is your go-to snack?

Options

Replies

• Pinkgoldturquoise
    Pinkgoldturquoise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Chopped apple with a tsp of peanut butter, greek yoghurt, or fruit....microwaved frozen berries with plain yoghurt is so good...or one ryvita with low fat philadelphia...or a cup of tea, or highlights hot chocolate!
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Banana, raw almonds, or Larabar Coconut Macaroon bar. :bigsmile:
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Usually a banana, a latte, nutella, bounty or a Quest bar. Whatever fits my macros actually.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I leave the house every with an apple, a banana and a 1 ounce serving of pumpkin seeds. In the evenings at home my favorite is low-fat cottage cheese mixed with a little pineapple. I've also recently started having veggies and hummus (roasted red pepper is my favorite). I'm also a big fan of a slice of low-calorie toast with a little peanut butter but I had an incident with the PB last week so I'm not going to buy any for a week or two. Apparently, I can't be trusted :)
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter or cheese with apple, banana, or pear.
  • jjulliee
    jjulliee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Also, frozen grapes are really good, refreshing, and low-calorie. But, my favorite is dark chocolate dipped in 100% peanut butter. If you use 70 - 75% cacao chocolate and peanut butter that just lists peanuts in the ingredients, it's satisfying and pretty good for you, considering.
  • chicagoliz
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese wedges with some Ritz crackers
    Cherry tomatoes
    popcorn
    greek yogurt
    blackberries
    almonds
  • saddare
    saddare Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    FiberOne 90-calorie bars--my favorite so far is the Peanut Butter Chocolate one, and I always have a box on hand. They work great as a running-out-the-door breakfast, too.

If I have enough calories left over at the end of the day, I sometimes splurge on Skinny Cow Heavenly Delights (110 calories) -- they have a limited-edition chocolate raspberry one that is a phenomenal treat for me!
  • GeordieGirl80s
    GeordieGirl80s Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Unsalted pistachios (15 kernels = 60cal)
    Metcalfe's Sweet 'N Salt popcorn (25g = 115cal)
    Kinder mini bars (1 bar = 70cal)
    Apples (approx 75cal depending on size)
    Whatever has shown up in this week's Graze box (anything up to 250cal)
    Options hot chocolate (1 mug = 40cal)

That Metcalfe's popcorn is GORGEOUS and 25g is loads, 25g of crisps I'd still be hungry/have the munchies, a bag of that & I'm sorted.

Danone Activia fat free vanilla yogurt (I love freezing these) & fruit (apple,pineapple,banana,grapes,strawberries,raspberries)

Pumpkin seed 9bar or a Nakd bar

Apple & a cheese-string

Fat Free Greek Yog or Low fat cottage cheese & pineapple

A slice of toast with peanut or almond butter or nutella
  • Reikelle
    Reikelle Posts: 2
    Options
    I go for either a table spoon of peanut butter or a Quest Nutrition bar loaded with protein and very few carbs! If it's late, I normally try to stay out the kitchen and go to sleep so that I can wake up and it'll be time for breakfast.
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with peanut butter spread, cranberries, and berries.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, with a small amount of butter.
  • abbaaaron
    abbaaaron Posts: 1
    Options
    Usually a piece of fruit, or any leftovers in the fridge.:smile:
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Most of the time while at work I go for an apple, 2 carrots and 10 almonds. {that is only 173 calories, and fills me up} But I found a bunch of Belvita, Fiber One, Kashi and Nature Valley breakfast biscuits, protein, trail mix, cakes and snack bars on sale, and I stocked up. They are all good, but pretty high in calories, so I try to only eat them if I'm working in the garden. But since I work in the garden everyday, that isn't a problem.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    right now its watermelon
  • Morikahjo
    Morikahjo Posts: 9
    Options
    Dark chocolate sounds like a good treat!
  • Morikahjo
    Options
    Wow-snap peas sound insanely good right now. I must buy some soon!
  • Mitsuo8
    Mitsuo8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    handful of raw almonds or string cheese stick. Both are quick and satisfying :)
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have Zone bars and Sunbelt Bakery granola bars in my desk drawer. When I'm not in a hurry I go to Haagen Dazs icre cream bars, peanut M&M's or a Snicker's mini (or two).
  • Morikahjo
    Options
    Wow! I had no idea there were so many replies! Hopefully, I did not make anyone cheat on their diet! I read all of your replies, and am definitely considering most of them! Thanks! :drinker: