Funny "Problems" with weight loss

Options
124»

Replies

• Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am two completely different sizes, my top is a UK 12 and bottom a UK 18. Its ridiculous. I cant wait to even out a little, I know I wont ever completely even out, being a pear shape and all, but c'mon- this is stupid! I just want the next 20lb to all come off my ar*se.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I look more gross naked now 30+ lbs down than I did before. Everything is saggy and gross... and chances are it will be for awhile longer. I know I'm healthier and stuff and feel better... but I still have days where it depresses the crap out of me.

I have that same issue. I look at my belly and all the "dimples" and think ... at least when I was 300+lbs it was all tight and smooth.

Keep pushing on, it's something we'll have to deal with for a bit, but as you said, it is for the better.

I so relate...the only thing that gets me through this some days is looking at myself in a somewhat body conscious dress and seeing the profile that is all boobs & butt instead of Michelin woMan. It's worth it, ladies.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem has been my shoes. I've had to go out and buy all new shoes because my old ones are too big.
    Eight months ago when I started my journey if you would have told me I was going to lose weight in my feet, I would have told you
    "You are Crazy!!"

the shoe thing is weird. I have always had kind of small & narrow feet for my body size, for example at 280 lb and 5'8" I wore a size 7.5 or 8. As I went from my HW 307 down to about 200 lb, I still wore 7.5 and sometimes 8. But then when I got under 200 lb suddenly all my 8s literally were falling off and had to be donated. I now buy 7s and a lot of them are honestly too large. As a 5'8" woman who will never be "tiny" I feel absurd shopping for 6.5 shoes...what in the world!?