31 days of July accountability thread

Options
123457»

Replies

• jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I did 15 min barre workout for my thighs and did my 30 day challenges.
  • Starsting84
    Options
    I skipped logging yesterday but I did log it todAy and I even went for short walk yesterday sad it knocked me back down to day one :(. Today is a brand new day I am to do better.
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Due to scheduling, I've switched up my bootcamp day to Friday instead of this evening. I'm planning on taking my dogs for a walk after work since the weather isn't so terribly hot today.

Have a great day, everyone!
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've been slow to get going this month, and I haven't been checking in consistently... basically because I have been avoiding logging food. Rather than wait until next month to get started, I'm going to jump on board today :drinker:

"It's the job that's never started that takes the longest to finish" (Tolkien)
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    count me in id lost 2st n felt the best i have in ages but for some reason i keep sabotaging myself but it dont help with others saying one wont hurt or one day wont kill you but it seems to be every day i hear this and im starting to slip back to how i was and i dont want to get like that again i need constant motivation and determination but how can you do it when it seems like everyone is against you ???
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT for the first time today. Couldn't get through the whole thing. So i'm reconsidering my goals. It should not be just about losing weight, but also getting strong.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Last couple of days were a slog.

Managed to be under today, but only because of a tiny bit of exercise. Still ant believe it's under for the day. Will check in the morning.

Hope everyone is doing okay.
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    count me in id lost 2st n felt the best i have in ages but for some reason i keep sabotaging myself but it dont help with others saying one wont hurt or one day wont kill you but it seems to be every day i hear this and im starting to slip back to how i was and i dont want to get like that again i need constant motivation and determination but how can you do it when it seems like everyone is against you ???

The hell with people who are against you. You're so worth. Do it for yourself. We're with you. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've been really out of place recently. But I'm working on it. You ladies, lets keep going!
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow I have been slacking in my accountability! July 11th was my birthday so I had a freebie that day that turned into a freebie weekend like the 4th of July was. I do feel regretful that I didn't keep up with my accountability over last weekend. I am back at it though and on track and counting calories again! I lost my 18 day streak though which I am sad about :(
  • salemnye
    Options
    Report for 7-16!!!

OVER food by 400 but UNDER calorie with exercise. (120 something to spare)

So I went to a " healthy style" buffet tonight with my brother. I ate way too much. If my fitbit flex is accurate with my steps, then I Should be on par with my calories. I Know that I over stuffed myself but I am still within my calorie range for the day. I Will do ingress for the first time tonight to help ease my guilty conscious and that will get me outside
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've been eating closer to maintenance over the past week....the choices haven't been that great and I'm starting to feel it. Went to the store today to stock up on healthy choices.

Bootcamp on Friday, planning on more walks tomorrow.

How is everyone doing?
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I stuffed my face until my stomach was content plus some. Ugh. I do so well during the day, that when it comes to dinner (I'm only cooking for myself because the kids eat dinner at daycare and aren't hungry when we come home, and the hubby is at work) I screw it all up....AND I haven't been coming onto this thread for my accountability!

Today is a new day, and I am going to go the gym today. NO IFs, ANDs, or BUTs! My gym bag is packed, and ready for me to rock and roll.

Dear cough and phlegm, please go away.

Lisa
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

People who are against you don't really need to be in your life, right? I tend to use that as a motive to continue to be successful! Positive energy! It rubs off on people, really it does. When during the day do you think you are having most difficult time? I am currently working on making my dinner better because that's where I mess up. You are not alone in this. Feel free to add me! I could really use more friends and support, and be there for others.

Good luck to you! Keep your head up. YOU GOT THIS!
  • Back2Sue
    Back2Sue Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm having trouble sticking with this -- I think I need to go clothes shopping every day! :smile:
  • salemnye
    Options
    Report for 7-18!

1430 - Goal
    1606 - Food
    - 443 - Exercise
    NET: 1163!

I have joined a new challenge that I am SUPER happy with!! I have joined the Hogwarts Harry Potter competition! I am in Ravenclaw (anyone who is doing the challenge and doing the accountability feel free to add me!). I am truely hoping that will motivate me more to go exercise and stuff to earn points for my house!
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I havent checked in yet but I'm still going strong...I am under every day, although I should probably be eating more. I think I am over-restricting my calories oftentimes, but it's a learning experience. Just trying to do my best.

Discovered that I really love working out at the gym. So... finally got an affordable-ish membership at Fitness 19 yesterday. I feel bad about it still (long story; money issues at home), but I am also happy about it. I am planning to go shortly (they close at 8PM on weekends and it's almost 4:40 now), although my energy is a bit low (even after a late lunch) so I might eat some fruit right now.

(My sleeping schedule is still messed up, and I'm fostering 2 2-week-old kittens now as well, so... I'm tired.)

I've only been at this about 32 days, and my weigh-ins so far have been my initial one (still wishing I'd done one 5 days prior to that, on my actual start day), then 1.6 pounds down, then 3.6, then 2.4... next one is Monday morning.

It's frustrating that although I am eating at a deficit every day, and exercising daily, my sodium intake is still higher than I'd like.

I really need work PDFQ so I can repay Mom for the gym membership and also buy myself a bunch of sessions with this awesome trainer at the gym.