What did you have/will you have for lunch?

Options
13»

Replies

• cookingcriolla
    Options
    ok, not a good day. I had a package (.05 oz) of Westminster oyster crackers, a banana and about 15 dry roasted almonds! I sound like those old lean cuisiine commercials!!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    We're having our office luncheon at Outback today, but i am going throught the nutritional facts so i can make better choices & everything is high in calories even the salads. :grumble:

I eat at Outback a couple times a month. Love it. According to their nutritional info, Pork Tenderloin is only 386 cals, Outback Special 6 oz. w/out butter is 230 cals and chicken on the barbie w/out butter is 415 cals. I either get fresh steamed green beans or mixed veggies w/out butter. Both are around 50 calories. So I go there and eat for under 500 calories. Even adding a piece of bread or 1/2 baked potato sometimes is not that bad, if I have the extra calories. The key is telling them to cook without the butter.

Also, make sure when you're using their nutritional tools, you're not looking at the "total meal" and you go through and select your options and recalculate,
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Arnold's Sandwich Thin
    3 oz Turkey breast
    Reduced sugar/carbs vanilla yogurt
  • Nexius8510
    Nexius8510 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Meh, mine was pretty boring. I had a Coco Pop rice cake and a Blueberry Crips Clif bar. About 260 cals total!
  • KAK68
    KAK68 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Had leftovers- 6 oz pork chop- 1 cup rice-1 cup mixed vegetables.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Flat Out pesto pizza and 2 C of salad...grand total of 370 calories.
  • ashleysmommy
    Options
    today had a serving of roast beef on bagel thin which was 170 and baby carrots for 70 calories and a diet cream soda.:love:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Chicken Breast and Salsa
    Half a serving of Natural Peanut Butter and Jelly on Half a Deli Roll
    280 calories
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Thundercloud Subs~ Small Veggie Delight with Hummus and Thunder Sauce on Whole Wheat
  • ME02134
    Options
    I had 100% whole wheat flat bread sandwich with hummus, romaine lettuce, a tiny bit of fat free cheddar cheese and 2 slices of turkey with a side salad of romaine lettuce and cucumbers and 2 tbsp of good seasons italian dressing for 343 calories!
  • jenna_watsonator
    jenna_watsonator Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had leftover dinner from last night.
    Spaghetti squash chicken alfreado!!!! YUMMY!!!
  • jenna_watsonator
    jenna_watsonator Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had leftover dinner from last night.
    Spaghetti squash chicken alfreado!!!! YUMMY!!!

Sounds delishhhhh!
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had 2 &1/2 c. of tossed salad with diced gr. pepper, cherry tomotoes & a sm. piece of cheese, grated with 2tbsp. of low-fat ranch dressing
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I had a sandwich with sun dried tomato turkey meat and colby jack cheese & funyuns.:ohwell:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I had Thai garlic pepper chicken and steamed broccoli, carrots, peas and water chestnuts. Less than 300 cals.
  • JLYNNFL01
    JLYNNFL01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Today for lunch I had Green Giant Antioxidant Blend 100 calories and Healthy Choice Traditional Lentil Soup 238 calories.

338 calories and 20 oz's of water. Not bad at all.
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Packed for lunch today is:
    Curried chicken salad (chicken, green apple, 1tbsp weightwatchers mayo, 1tbsp yogurt, dash of curry powder, walnuts) with mixed salad leaves, tomato and mixed sprouts...
    and a sliced small banana mixed into vanilla yogurt for 'dessert'.

(416 calories)
  • MLove_1
    MLove_1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I made a knock-off Egg McMuffin! I made it with a Better Start English Muffin, a slice of Kraft Singles Fat Free cheese, 1 egg white, and 1 piece of Morningstar Veggie Bacon! Nom Nom!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Egg Salad Sandwich (Two egg whites & one whole egg, 1 Tbsp miracle whip, some tastefully simple onion onion and garlic dill seasoning) and a side of brown rice and black beans.