Facebook vacation photos :(

Options
124»

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Photoshop yourself in Narnia or something and post it on Facebook.

This is the best idea ever. I am going to start doing things like this. Maybe I will photoshop myself in front of Hogwart's and say it's my new teaching job. I wonder how long people will humor me awkwardly before someone calls me out on it. Lol.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Oh that's weird, OP deactivated.

It's not that weird, when you think about it. Sort of expected, really.
    I vacation intravenously through my friends...

But that, that's just weird.

But, when you think about it , also kind of expected.

*snort*
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    The beach is overrated anyhow!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Photoshop yourself in Narnia or something and post it on Facebook.

lol
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

You shut your mouth. :angry:

:flowerforyou:
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What a weird thread. I love MFP.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You guys are too mean :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    You guys are too mean :laugh:

IKR? How dare she call the beach overrated!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I always thought my mother was FB crazy but this is a whole new dimension. Get a hobby.
  • UpEarly
    Options

I'm a mountain girl! I'm not happy unless I'm climbing peaks and sleeping under a canopy of trees. I've been bored out of my mind on every beach vacation I've gone on. Sitting on sand in the sun just isn't my thing. :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I'm a mountain girl! I'm not happy unless I'm climbing peaks and sleeping under a canopy of trees. I've been bored out of my mind on every beach vacation I've gone on. Sitting on sand in the sun just isn't my thing. :flowerforyou:

I'm just hassling you. :laugh:

Tbh just sitting there isn't my thing either but I'm a huge beach walker.
  • UpEarly
    Options

I'm just hassling you. :laugh:

Tbh just sitting there isn't my thing either but I'm a huge beach walker.

I figured! And TBH, I like the beaches in New England and the Pacific Northwest where there are BOTH mountains and ocean. I'm just not a fan of spending my days off baking in the sun and shopping at outlet malls. haha
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I was sad for like a couple of hours over Facebook vacation pics, but I realized I was grateful for what I have and I also had PMS
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    No don't close facebook. You're weight loss is just a start to a change in your life. You will have more confidence. Focus on yourself right now and don't worry about what anyone else is doing. Soon enough you will have confidence to achieve new goals such as a trip to the beach. Create your worth.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think this is a troll post, but...

There are lots of great things to do in life. Not just the beach. Are there fun things near you that you could do? I don't know what else to say because I don't know anything about your situation. Is there a possibility of driving and camping or taking a long bus ride to go somewhere fun? Or to the nearest ocean? Save up?

But, people are always going to have fun, take photos, and share the joy and beauty of it all. Some people find joy in that. It motivates other people.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Me too. I liked the beach when I was younger. But, it's not my first choice vacation now.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Oh look, my ticker photo is of me at the beach in Turks and Caicos. I like scuba diving!