Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    spank bank material.
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Support and positive feedback breeds the same. Not to mention praise works just as well on an adult as it does a child. I am proud of you guys.*headpat*
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    They motivate me!

And I just like (most) people!
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    To perv on the guys :wink: and to push me HARDER!!!
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Alibis and scapegoats.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just want more pretty things to look at, oh and I like to be pet and stroked.
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    Motivation and encouragement
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Cheap travel. I can go so many places and have a friend to crash with while I'm there.

Oh and noods
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My life is super boring and I like to live through my MFP friends. College, job issues, multiple dating partners, family drama. I get to see it, smell it, but never have to actually live it.

That's really my #1 reason.

I also like to help keep people motivated when I can. Share any advice I might have. And of course get some comfort from them when I have a bad day.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    spank bank material.

(Spits out my coffee...bahahahaaaa!)

I like the encouragement I receive from my friends. Some I have really clicked with and enjoying seeing them post on my newsfeed. I like logging in every morning to see what people have to say...and like someone else said...Facebook is boring
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    spank bank material.

(Spits out my coffee...bahahahaaaa!)

I like the encouragement I receive from my friends. Some I have really clicked with and enjoying seeing them post on my newsfeed. I like logging in every morning to see what people have to say...and like someone else said...Facebook is boring

oh yea. ha... ha.... totally a joke...

299.gif
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well... After reading through all these replies I wasn't sure if I should even post anything but here goes. :)

I'm new here so I don't have many friends yet. I'd like more because I want an active page because I think it will help motivate me. It's great to hear from other people going through the same things. I don't have anyone in real life to talk to about this stuff.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    to keep me motivated. to keep me accountable. to have people that know exactly what i'm going through.
  • hallf13
    hallf13 Posts: 7
    Options
    To keep me motivated and to find friends! I live in a college town, so finding friends my age is really difficult.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    To entertain me

are-you-not-entertained.gif

4fda5447f3f58.gif
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Because it is fun to find people you have a connection with and so many people on here are fun and spirited ;)
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Motivation and new Ideas!
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    I don't.