• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    whoa - these are awesome!
  • beth0277
    beth0277 Posts: 217 Member
    Bump
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Hey i tried them i only changed the stevia to the stevia sugar blend i also used unsweetened vanilla almond milk ( cause thats what i had) there pretty good especially with some cool whip. Im gonna have some berries with them tonite. Im a quantity over quality eater when it comes to sweets ,not meaning i dont appreciate really good chocolate or icecream,i just have limited self control,so the fact that i could have a slab might make me more biased.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,435 Member
    Put in My Topics to try later! :tongue:
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Bump for recipe
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Thanks for the recipe! These are ingredients we can actually eat! :happy:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,801 Member
    Bump
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    bump! Thanks for sharing
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Bump
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    bump
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    :love: :love: :love: I just made these lil' gems. I had to improvise as I am sick and did not feel like going to the store. I used Carbmasters Raspberry yogurt in place of Greek Yogurt, Stevia packets (5) in place of *pours like sugar* Truvia, And I used instant quick oats in lieu of regular oats. Even with all the improvisations I am impressed. It came to 33 calories if I cut them into 12 per batch but I went with 9 and got 44 calories per serving using MFP recipe builder. Using only 5 packets of Stevia made them a tad bitter like dark chocolate but I love dark chocolate so I'm good. I can't way to try the recipe as originally written. These are a lifesaver when you gotta have chocolate. I'm sold.
    I baked them for 11 minutes:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    :love: :love: :love: I just made these lil' gems. I had to improvise as I am sick and did not feel like going to the store. I used Carbmasters Raspberry yogurt in place of Greek Yogurt, Stevia packets (5) in place of *pours like sugar* Truvia, And I used instant quick oats in lieu of regular oats. Even with all the improvisations I am impressed. It came to 33 calories if I cut them into 12 per batch but I went with 9 and got 44 calories per serving using MFP recipe builder. Using only 5 packets of Stevia made them a tad bitter like dark chocolate but I love dark chocolate so I'm good. I can't way to try the recipe as originally written. These are a lifesaver when you gotta have chocolate. I'm sold.
    I baked them for 11 minutes:heart::heart: :heart:

So glad you liked them. Last batch I made a raspberry sauce to put over the top.. OMG
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    bump
  • cindyanne29
    cindyanne29 Posts: 17 Member
    yum!
  • crys39
    crys39 Posts: 40 Member
    bump (gonna try this tomorrow)
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Bumping for later b/c.... this IS going to happen...
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Bump