Jiggle-Free July, Abmazing Aug & Slimmer September

Options

Replies

• FitterBody
    FitterBody Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone else interested in joining?

Still space for a few more because the survivors of the previous challenge lost so much weight! :laugh::laugh: :laugh:
  • Skinny_Carly
    Options
    Id love to join in too :)

Xx
  • calspark
    calspark Posts: 6
    Options
    im in
  • Mustardpot1
    Mustardpot1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you please? I stared MFP about 3 weeks ago and HAD been doing really well but i can feel old habits creeping up on me so some extra motivation and acoountability is just what i need! :)
  • Blobbyblelly
    Options
    Can I join please?am on hols with big eating in laws next month,be good to be part of something that keeps me focused and on track :-)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!! I would also like to loose 8%.

Other goals than body weight, fit back into my size 8's comfortably.

I will count calories, aiming for 1 lb loss/wk. Workout 5x/wk. Watch portion size. Try to cut out junk! Drink more water.

I'm excited to have found this!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    hncall01 - Hey!! I will add you now :-D I'm sending out official invites now!
    I really love this idea! I would love to be apart of this and gain some great friends out of it all.
    I gained a lot after my relationship ended a couple years ago and just felt like I never had a reason to get myself back together and I just kind of let myself go. So now, my main goal is to get back to where I was when I was happy and felt good about myself.
    I guess if I'm doing 10% of my weight would be at 21 or 22 lbs for this challenge. So, here is to a slow but steady start and keeping myself on the right track!! I would love to have some encouraging friends on here as well!! Add me if you would like! =]

You can all fee free to add me as a friend if you want to see my daily updates and other shenanigans! :-D

Ok, so here is the list of people I am inviting right now.

sophiegrace54
    cbeanies
    jillebee44
    tj3075
    awood2785
    cardbucfan
    CarlaMomOf4
    ilemosenji

hncall01

If your name is not on that list, and you are interested, let me know!! The group will be open until Next Thursday! :-D July 10- and then the real fun begins!!

"Be Encouraged and then BE an encouragement to others"

Can I get an invite, please???? :)))
  • Mustardpot1
    Mustardpot1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hncall01 - Hey!! I will add you now :-D I'm sending out official invites now!
    I really love this idea! I would love to be apart of this and gain some great friends out of it all.
    I gained a lot after my relationship ended a couple years ago and just felt like I never had a reason to get myself back together and I just kind of let myself go. So now, my main goal is to get back to where I was when I was happy and felt good about myself.
    I guess if I'm doing 10% of my weight would be at 21 or 22 lbs for this challenge. So, here is to a slow but steady start and keeping myself on the right track!! I would love to have some encouraging friends on here as well!! Add me if you would like! =]

You can all fee free to add me as a friend if you want to see my daily updates and other shenanigans! :-D

Ok, so here is the list of people I am inviting right now.

sophiegrace54
    cbeanies
    jillebee44
    tj3075
    awood2785
    cardbucfan
    CarlaMomOf4
    ilemosenji

hncall01

If your name is not on that list, and you are interested, let me know!! The group will be open until Next Thursday! :-D July 10- and then the real fun begins!!

"Be Encouraged and then BE an encouragement to others"

Can I get an invite, please???? :)))

Me too please :)
  • captainjuki
    captainjuki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Id like to join. Im lookng to lose weight and tone my body. After quitting smoking I replaced my cigarettes with food. Gaining +10lbs. Now i have a total of 26 to lose. I really want to join the group because I need the motvation. At home I have quite alot of trouble with my husband, hes one of those skinny guys who can eat anything and everything without gaining one pound. The worst part is he eats all of these things right in front of me and sometimes its hard for me not to get tempted and join him. Ive talked to him about it many times but he just doesnt understand the struggle of gaining weight, trying to keep it off, eating better etc. So really im looking to join this group to keep me motivated. Thank you.
  • FitterBody
    Options
    Invites sent to:-

skinny_carly
    calspark
    Mustardpot1
    Blobbyblelly
    Goal_Driven
    captainjuki

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • FitterBody
    Options
    Anyone else interested in joining?

Still not full! Still have more space because the survivors of the previous challenge lost much more weight than those few extras can fill! laughlaugh laugh
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to join in.
    I start at 174 and would like to be somewhere closer to the 150.
    I count calories and I just started t25.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! WOOHOOO I'm loving the interest!

I wnted to mention this but then I didn't want to make anyone nervous... this is basically a HALF YEAR RESOLUTION haha! We are half way through the year! What better time than NOW to recommit ourselves and come January be MUCH HEALTHIER ad better able to manage our lives.

WOOHOOO!
  • ChristinKeirn
    ChristinKeirn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a try.
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to take this challenge, too. :)
  • jrhanna84
    jrhanna84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Is there a group to join?
  • FitterBody
    Options
    Invites on the way to:-

crisdai
    ChristinKeirn
    KimchiKiller
    jrhanna84

:glasses: Welcome!
  • lorimill1973
    lorimill1973 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is there still time to join? Thinking this could help with motivation.
  • mbklove
    mbklove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've never joined a group but need a new motivator beyond myself! Please count me in!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!