What's your crack food?

Options

Replies

• serena22289
    serena22289 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hershey kisses... i'll go through a 'big grab' bag in 2 days sometimes. 4 days if I'm good. thus why i've stopped buying them.
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Definitey white bread (especially if it is warm from the oven), anything chocolate, or cake. I CAN NOT buy a box of Twinkies. I will eat every single one myself within two days.
  • charmed2570
    Options
    Amen, coca cola, dear God, I am soooo addicted, but I have found that if I just take a sip here and there, I am getting over it. I still have it in my house, but I have to control myself, its every where you go, so I just breathe through it and walk away, but man its hard.
  • littlehobbit123
    Options
    Pasta, literally any pasta but mainly macaroni!! Major cheese fetish!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    anything that has Chocolate + Peanut Butter.....Insert Homer Moan here <
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    French fries and oreos. Not together haha.
  • Drat
    Drat Posts: 1
    Options
    Chocolate anything!:noway:
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Maybe my next topic should be - - What's your most effective crack food rehab??
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Most def. PIZZA!!! I tell myself only one piece and always want more after just the one! Can't do it! Nope, can't!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Deep Fried Jalapenos. Not stuffed with cheese, just sliced, breaded and fried. And served with ranch. Super yum, but awful heartburn...
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!! I AM NOT PICKY LOL!!!!

Same here! Food is my crack!!! LOL
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    I am really struggling with M&Ms now. Wife bought 4 medium bags recently. I have had more M&Ms in the last 3 weeks than I have had in the last 6 years. Not cool.
  • duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello My Name is Deborah and am a foodaholic :ohwell:

I love food, carbs in particular and huge quantities.

That's why Jenny Craig and I get along so well. I call it my rehab program. All foods I love in controlled portions. Gives me breathing room while I lose the excess weight.

I am working on plans to head off binges in the future for my maintenance. I hope to break the cycle.

One day at a time~!
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Potato chips.

Luckily, I know well enough to portion out a bowlful instead of just eating out of the bag. If it's just me and the bag, those chips could very easily be gone in 10 minutes.

I am exactly the same.
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    Carbs. Just about any carb but usually the texture varies with my emotions. Angry or frustrated and I want things like hard pretzels, chips, you know, crunchy things! On the opposite end of the spectrum when I'm content, I want creamy sauces and pastas - soft warm things. When either are eaten in too much quantity, they make me feel kinda...drunk is the only word that comes to mind. I'm light headed and heavy feeling all at the same time. I'm also content and happy for a while. Then I just pass out...wanna sleep for hours.

I just had a Gastric Sleeve about 5 weeks ago and can no longer have white carbs. They're painful to eat or so I'm told. I'm too afraid to try and honestly, I haven't had one craving for them. Having not had sugar or bread or pasta since before surgery has, I think, helped me clear my head. I hope I never want them again.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    pizza and mac n' cheese
    there is a container of baked mac n' cheese i made for thanksgiving that i haven't even touched yet though! (not that i haven't wanted to). :grumble:
  • wittlemunchkinx
    Options
    Chocolate Digestives, Sushi, Sensations Crisps, Milka, BREAD! Nutella....list goes on ><
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Jteam what was the book called? Sounds like a good read,
    Mine addiction is FOOD
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Interesting! The reason MOST of these replies are
    - Pizza
    - Chips
    - Carbs/ Cookies/ Brownies
    - Chocolate

is because it is SUGAR and MSG!! Sugar is very addictive telling your brain it makes you Happy :) and most processed foods have MSG which is a chemical that is addicting like "crack" and it tells your brain you NEED more and you crave it like a maniac!

Avoid any of those at all costs...(ha...ya I cant...)
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken, chicken wings, chicken crispers, chicken fried steak, chicken mcnuggets >_<
    You get the picture.