What's the lowest carb alcoholic beverage?

Options
13»

Replies

• kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I found a low carb, low cal beer yesterday!! It is Budweiser 55 Select! Only 55 calories and 1.9 carbs for 12 oz!! Nice, smooth taste too!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Did you know that drinking any small amount of alcohol can shut down your fat burning for days? It is simple, if you want to party, do it, accept the consequences, the whole idea of "moderation" does not work.

Any small amount of alcohol? What, even the small amounts present naturally in fresh fruit?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Everclear.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Go for the pure stuff, no cocktails. Whiskey, vodka..etc they all have 0 carbs. Another plus side is that distilled spirits aren't usually drunk in large quantities, so even though they are high in calories you will not need a lot before you start feeling tipsy and (hopefully) stop.
  • JoeCampbell85
    Options
    Scotch. Problem solved. ;)
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ketodrunk <- Great resource for alcohol on a low carb diet.

THIS. Also, people you are confusing calories with carbs. She's asking for low CARB, not CALORIES, although low calories are good too.

My favorite go-to keto drink is diet rootbeer and rum. If you add heavy cream to it, you get a spiked rootbeer float!

omg...I have to try that! :drinker:
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Since you are not giving any argument of why am I wrong, you just say it, you are not giving anything to the content of the post but bs, it is an empty post to try to go against someone.

If you base your argument, now, in the fact that it is a "Youtube video" you are clearly proving what I say, the video is made by a doctor, a real doctor, who treats overweighted people and is giving you INFORMATION, are you going to discredit a video that explains that you need water to survive because it is a "Youtube video", please, this is worst than the school.

Look at the content, not at where it is posted, and you have know idea of what I have read after that video to know more about the subject.

Okay so the guy is a doctor, a real doctor who treats overweighted people and is giving you information..............I believe Dr. Oz is also a real doctor and he strongly believes in Garcinia Cambogia as the miracle weight loss pill that will blah blah blah blah blah blah.....think I will go have a Corona Light Beer right now.