Just some new photos....I've lost 100.4lbs now

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
I shared my weightloss with you all a few months back when I hit my 1/2 way point at approx 84lbs gone but now that I am in triple digits I thought I'd share again. I just thought this was kinda funny, I have now technically lost the weight of a small adult.....my sister in law to be specific, she is 23 and weighs just over 100 lbs (even after 2 kids!!!) I have lost more weight than my 7 year old daughter and my 3 year old son weigh combined!!!

0542.jpg008-3.jpg
Here is before picture (but not even a heaviest before photo) and me on Nov 11th wearing the same skirt, then looking at the photo all I can say is WOW....look at the difference in boob size!!! LOL

009-5.jpg010-1.jpg
Here are 2 photos showing how much too big the skirt is for me. I used to be a size 24 now I'm pretty darn close to being a size 14. Funny enough the skirt doesn't even look as big on me in this photo as it is in real life....there is actually like 12 inches of space between me and my arm in these photos!!! Luckily the lady who made this skirt has offered to do alterations on it for free for me as a weight loss gift ..... so I get to wear it again, I am soooo excited.

026.jpg025-1.jpg
Here are 2 of my 1/2 way photos where I was 84lbs lighter

002-11.jpg023-2.jpg
Here are a few pictures of me from Nov 11th at 100.4lbs lighter......I didn't think that 16 more lbs would make too much of a difference but I think for sure I can see some change in these photos compared to ones from sept 16th.

now just to get rid of those last 60ish lbs and be at goal. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Replies

• mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic job. You look fabulous. Glad you are able to keep the skirt because it's very pretty.
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look fantastic. :)
  • BughaBear
    Options
    WOW great job keep up the work cant wait until i can post my success pics!!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look INCREDIBLE!!!! Great work!!!! :heart:
  • aigéan
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats! may I ask how long it took you to lose 100lbs?
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OMGosh, I am so proud and excited for you. I know the work it takes and the challenges you have over come. you look absolutely amazing. Congradulations on your succes and best wishes to get to where you want to be.:happy:
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Thanks for sharing the pictures and inspiring me to keep on pushing!!
  • kyasarin381
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!! This has inspired me to keep up with this site and continue with my progress. The before and after photos were great motivation. Wonderful job and it's nice that you get to keep the skirt. It's cute. :) Keep it up!!!
  • TheresaClare
    Options
    Well done. This has inspired me. And thanks for sharing the pics.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    that's great!
  • fibonacci72
    Options
    fabulous!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! I don't even have to tell you how good you look in those pictures. You must be looking at them often! You have done amazing things! WTG!
  • kklugo
    Options
    congratulations! great job :)
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You are such and inspiration! thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done great, and it is very inspiring. Keep up the good work.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I bet you feel amazing as well! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats you look great
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. Congrats :flowerforyou: ....cheers :drinker:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations on reaching such an awesome goal!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats! may I ask how long it took you to lose 100lbs?

It has taken me 9.5 months. I started my weight loss journey on January 25th 2010
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!