Options

Replies

• Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look so much younger and I love that she is going to alter the skirt for you. Maybe with the excess fabric she can make you a tote bag or something so you can put work out clothes or something in it.
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You do look amazing! You are an inspiration. I love the tote bag idea btw. LOL. You can carry it around as a reminder on how well you have done.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You have obviously put in a lot of hard work and had incredible determination, you should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations!! :smile:
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! You must be SO PROUD of your self :o) I didn't think 16 lbs would make that much of a difference either, but you can REALLY tell in the pictures!!! I hope that this next 20 (hoping to hit 100 eventually) will show that much of a difference too! You are such an inspiration CONGRATS TO YOU!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats on over 100lbs lost...that is an amazing feat....keep up the hard work and those last 60 will be off in no time...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Amazing! All you hard work is really paying off!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look great, and it is so great for your kids, they are learning by watching. Great job.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome and to think you only started in January...you are such an inspiration to me I need to lose 50lbs and it seems like sooo much but to see you lose 100+ i know it is possible if I work hard....

BTW I love the peek-a-boo belly top lol
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are smokin Hot! Who cares about 16lbs.?
  • nuttmama
    Options
    thats great, how long have you been working on it? i get discouraged when i dont see progress
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    thats great, how long have you been working on it? i get discouraged when i dont see progress

It has taken me 9.5 months to get to where I am now.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I hope to post pictures like that one day soon! Great job and keep it up!
  • twinsmommy7
    twinsmommy7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing--it's very inspiring to see your success. :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing--it's very inspiring to see your success. :smile:

thank you!! I hope to be an inspiration to people. I just hope everyone knows THEY CAN DO IT!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and look great! :bigsmile: Congratulations!!!:happy:
  • Amanda141982
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Your story is very inspiring. I'm glad you get to keep the skirt. Keep up the great work!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us, you are a true inspiration!

Karen
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!