Just some new photos....I've lost 100.4lbs now

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job i have just joined and i hope i can do it! What are some suggestions you would give to a newbie?

I honestly have no suggestions........I still feel like I need help and support since I'm just winging this whole weight loss thing as I go.

I guess all I can say is trust your body, eat when you are hungry, don't deprive yourself, keep portions under control, drink tons of water, make sure you exercize and keep it fresh (change up what you do so you don't get bored) and DON'T GIVE UP!!
  • PamZumba
    Options
    Wow girl congrats you look amazing!!!! Great job!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Thanks for posting those. I'm over 200lbs and on week 5 of C25K. Hearing you say that your pudgy butt got de-pudgified doing C25K makes me insanely happy. Also being able to see your ample bosom shrink to what I can only imagine is a more manageable size makes me want to do back flips.. my chest is gianormous (lol).

10 months? You hardcore.

totally inspiring <high five>

Yes I absolutely credit my butt and thighs to the C25K program. I lost soooo many inches and it was amazing. I plan on doing it again someday only upping the speed or incline or both or whatever (I do it on a treadmill especially now with our snow here to stay for the winter) I don't feel that I was hardcore, I just took it day by day, listened to my body and ate/exercized according to how I felt.

My chest was a E or F cup and now I'm like a D or DD ...... I HOPE I end up being a C when all my weight is gone!!!!!
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    Incredible! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Incredible! Keep up the fantastic work!

thanks!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I shared my weightloss with you all a few months back when I hit my 1/2 way point at approx 84lbs gone but now that I am in triple digits I thought I'd share again. I just thought this was kinda funny, I have now technically lost the weight of a small adult.....my sister in law to be specific, she is 23 and weighs just over 100 lbs (even after 2 kids!!!) I have lost more weight than my 7 year old daughter and my 3 year old son weigh combined!!!

0542.jpg008-3.jpg
    Here is before picture (but not even a heaviest before photo) and me on Nov 11th wearing the same skirt, then looking at the photo all I can say is WOW....look at the difference in boob size!!! LOL

009-5.jpg010-1.jpg
    Here are 2 photos showing how much too big the skirt is for me. I used to be a size 24 now I'm pretty darn close to being a size 14. Funny enough the skirt doesn't even look as big on me in this photo as it is in real life....there is actually like 12 inches of space between me and my arm in these photos!!! Luckily the lady who made this skirt has offered to do alterations on it for free for me as a weight loss gift ..... so I get to wear it again, I am soooo excited.

026.jpg025-1.jpg
    Here are 2 of my 1/2 way photos where I was 84lbs lighter

002-11.jpg023-2.jpg
    Here are a few pictures of me from Nov 11th at 100.4lbs lighter......I didn't think that 16 more lbs would make too much of a difference but I think for sure I can see some change in these photos compared to ones from sept 16th.

now just to get rid of those last 60ish lbs and be at goal. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Incredible difference, WTG!!!
  • tdixon00
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look awesome congrats mama
  • StPattysGrl
    Options
    Amazing!!! You rock!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! WTG you look amazing. But I am sure you feel even better! Keep it up!
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work! That's amazing.
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow! you have amazing will power and motivation! Welcome to a healthier you!

I am 5'1. I have huge boobs. I hate them. I gain weight there first. Lose it there last. I can totally understand your excitement in the boob area! Bib boobs make you look bigger than what you really are. They are heavy! there aren't cute bras past like a c cup. Congrats on the small boobs! That's enough motivation to keep going!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Wow! you have amazing will power and motivation! Welcome to a healthier you!

I am 5'1. I have huge boobs. I hate them. I gain weight there first. Lose it there last. I can totally understand your excitement in the boob area! Bib boobs make you look bigger than what you really are. They are heavy! there aren't cute bras past like a c cup. Congrats on the small boobs! That's enough motivation to keep going!

I've had big boobs since I was 13 so I'm more than happy to say good bye to them!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing girl... I am just like you, I am looking to lose 110lbs. and I am down 40lbs. almost at my half way point.. but good job. I bet your self confidence has gone thru the roof, huh? my has and I am not even half way there yet... great job. Keep up the good work..DEDICATION IS THE KEY..:drinker:

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO GREAT! I LOVE HOW YOU TURNED INTO A HOUR GLASS FIGURE, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! YOU LOOK SOOOOOO GOOD! GREAT WORK
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you are looking great so far!!! keep up the great work!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing girl... I am just like you, I am looking to lose 110lbs. and I am down 40lbs. almost at my half way point.. but good job. I bet your self confidence has gone thru the roof, huh? my has and I am not even half way there yet... great job. Keep up the good work..DEDICATION IS THE KEY..:drinker:

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks....and yes dedication is a big part of this journey!! good luck with your weight loss!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO GREAT! I LOVE HOW YOU TURNED INTO A HOUR GLASS FIGURE, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! YOU LOOK SOOOOOO GOOD! GREAT WORK

Thanks!! I used to always say when I was bigger.....I HAVE AN HOUR GLASS FIGURE WITH A LOT OF TIME ON MY *kitten*!!!
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    wonderful job!! you look great!!!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!