Just some new photos....I've lost 100.4lbs now

Options

Replies

• geminisam
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic,seeing your pics has given me even more of an incentive to lose my goal of 125lbs.Keep up the fantastic work :drinker: :smile:
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you look great.... great job.....
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great effort :)
  • taholbro
    Options
    You go Girl!!! I have lost 125lbs, gained back 20, and am now on the quest to lose the 20. I'm very proud of you. Think what a great example you are setting for your kids. You are showing them healthy eating habits, setting goals and working to achieve them, determination. What a great role model!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work. You'll reach you're goal in no time!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You have proved to all of us that IT can be done! Thank you for you inspiration!!! Best wishes with the new you!
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You've done a phenominal job!!! I'm proud of you and the dedicated effort you've put forth on this journey!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures. You have greatly inspired me and given me hope that my goal is definitely attainable!!! God bless you!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so inspiring!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    You are absolutely beaming in your current pics. C ongratuations and continued success. Hope you don't mind if I friend you.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Girl you are doing that thing!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look fabulous. I can't believe you have 60ish pound to lose. It doesn't look possible.
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    wow! you are doing awesome! keep it up!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on your success so far!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!! congratulations!
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    WOW! Congratulations!! You should be VERY proud of yourself girl!! You have really inspired me! Keep it up!!! :smile:
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. You look fantastic and I know you feel fantastic.
  • NathanEHarvey
    Options
    Holy crap! You must feel like you're walking on air! I lost maybe 20lbs and can notice a difference in everything I do.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You look truly amazing and your pics are inspiring. Well done!!
  • JeanK56
    Options
    What a fantastic job you have done! You look great!
  • BillyPilgrim
    Options
    Holy cow. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!