124»

Replies

• Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    70218722.jpg
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has said "Dear Zachary" yet. I cried. So much.

I missed this post before posting my list. I absolutely mentioned it, because, OH MY GOD. I was younger when I watched it, still living at home with my parents, and sobbed so hysterically my mom came upstairs to check on me :sad:

I just had this moment of numb shock followed by SO MUCH UGLY CRYING.

Dear Zachary is a single watch, I think. There's no need to do that to yourself again.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Anything to do with oceanography, British history and British military history, American Indians. Deadliest Catch and Gold Rush
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has said "Dear Zachary" yet. I cried. So much.

This is good but Sooo sad. I think its the most upsetting thing I have ever watched.
  • touslesmemes
    Options
    doco - vegucated
    mock doco - the war game
  • Proph24
    Proph24 Posts: 195
    Options
    just finished dear zachary i never finished it before, i would always put it on while tired and end up falling asleep...

cant believe i didnt let out a high pitch squeal and ball...i held it together pretty good on that front but the rage i felt is intense ...
  • Proph24
    Proph24 Posts: 195
    Options
    70218722.jpg

in that one episode where it shows the earth and he quotes the bible book of genesis gives me goosebumps every time....great series
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Netflix has an awesome documentary on Pink Floyd. It shows how they made their sound effects with some of their original equipment. I turned it on because I was bored, but it was a fascinating documentary.
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    Bear Grylls
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Now I really want to see Dear Zachary. It's not on Netflix.
  • splashtree2
    splashtree2 Posts: 277
    Options
    national geographic.