Your biggest fat secret.

seaxx
seaxx Posts: 21
What's everyone's fat secret?
I had a few. One of them was, I had a draw full of the same underwear. They are black and same brand and style.
They were the only underwear that would stay up over my fat stomach and they were the only underwear that I could find that fit without looking like I was wearing a bog catcher haha!

I bet everyone has a secret like that. When I think of my others I will post them!

Replies

• no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Don't think I have one
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Hmm ill be back with some
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    I used to sneak a pint of ice cream at least 3 nights a week before I sent to bed. Dove chocolate obsession was the flavor. Obsession is very accurate. Lol
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    That there was comfort in getting so fat that everything was hopeless, especially relationships. I knew I was done with dating, so the pressure was off. No more settling for less than truly compatible, no more having to admit to myself that maybe there is no one out there for me, no more trying and failing.

Then i learned I can be done with dating and not be morbidly obese.
  • seaxx

I laughed at this. Good job!
  • forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    At my highest weight, I was straddling the line between normal and overweight by 0.1, according to BMI. I was preoccupied with whether people saw me as normal, or chubby. My entire wardrobe was pretty much chosen specifically to 'disguise' my chubbiness, so people might think I was skinny. People just assumed that I liked wearing sweaters and flair jeans year-round, but that actually isn't my taste in clothing at all. Now my fashion options are much less limited.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    During my college days a fat gf and I would
    drive thru the drive ups and order insane
    amounts and eat until we were sick .. sadly,
    that was my idea of dealing with problems.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member

I laughed at this. Good job!

Not sure why I didn't figure that out sooner. Our human brains, they are not logical!
  • If I had to choose between sex and food. i'd pick food :(
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    If I had to choose between sex and food. i'd pick food :(

I still would.

But I'm pretty much asexual. So.

On a serious note, though, I once ate an entire pack of Oreos. To myself. In one sitting.
  • seaxx

On a serious note, though, I once ate an entire pack of Oreos. To myself. In one sitting.

I used to do that on a weekly basis. Sometimes 2 packets.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Back in my college days I was very poor. There were no programs, grants, or loans like there are now. After the beer money was spent out of the food budget, ramen noodles, totinos pizza, potted meat and crackers, etc. We did hunt/fish and get some nice meals that way. I weighed 135 pounds when I graduated.

THEN - I was introduced to an expense account. All the guys I traveled with were large men and they knew where EVERY all-you-can-eat place was. We had limited vehicles so we had to load up in a couple of large carry-all vans to go anywhere. There was one restaurant choice only, unless there was one within walking distance of our hotel.

It was a gradual thing...creeping up to 250 pounds.

Finally - one day - I said something that rhymed with "bucket" but it started with an F.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    I would routinely get "road burgers" and eat on the road between home and work. Maybe a McChicken and a double cheeseburger. Or maybe two breakfast sandwiches, because one isn't enough, ya know? 2-3 doughnuts from the convenience store in the morning, or maybe several snacks in the evening: let's say PB cups, and Bugles, and, oh maybe Swiss Cake Rolls. I would eat all this and then eat a normal dinner with the family.

I would usually try to buy these with cash, or else put them on a scrip card we get through our kids' school, or else buy them when I got gas. That way the expense was hidden from Mrs Jruzer. I'd usually hide the evidence under the seats or throw it out before I got home.

As much as I can't believe I used to eat like that, even now "Fat Jruzer" would like to do it again. Mmm, burger...
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    I still keep a drawer of junk food in my bedroom HAHAH
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    I've never had a "fat secret" is that really a thing?

I'll share am embarassing fact, though: I used to swing by Wendy's every night on my way home from work and get a large order of fries. As a snack. Sometimes a large Frosty, too. And then I'd chug on home and make a huge pasta dinner and eat it all.

That was never really a secret, though, so I'm not sure if it counts. :ohwell:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member

I used to do that on a weekly basis. Sometimes 2 packets.

I did this, too. Again, though--never a secret. I flashed my fatty-habits with pride back in the day! :laugh:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Being fat made me pee a little when I sneezed. Gross.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    I've never had a "fat secret" is that really a thing?

I'll share am embarassing fact, though: I used to swing by Wendy's every night on my way home from work and get a large order of fries. As a snack. Sometimes a large Frosty, too. And then I'd chug on home and make a huge pasta dinner and eat it all.

That was never really a secret, though, so I'm not sure if it counts. :ohwell:

Also not a secret but if you dip the fries in the Frosty, it's AMAZING! I don't do that any more though. Not because of my diet, because the closest Wendy's is 2 hours away!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    I would order takeout and say "we would like".. instead of "i would like" so they didn't know I was ordering enough "food for 4" just for me!
  • Bo0Ho0
    Bo0Ho0 Posts: 10
    Hmm, well..
    1.) I wear bike shorts under my skirts so I don't get the chub rub lol
    2.) I put deodorant in more places than one because I have a fear of smelling like a fat person :sick: Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about! (I have friends I avoid sitting beside, because I just can't handle it)
    3.) I eat my kids' halloween candy *turns away in shame*