Your biggest fat secret.

Options

Replies

• Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    If you're familiar with the film this is from:

0.jpg

Large amounts of booze consumed before food with my bf of my younger years.
    The food scene in this, Epic!
  • alexadevyn
    alexadevyn Posts: 26
    Options
    fat secret -
    When going to the beach I would find the largest woman possible and lay my towel down near her.

I no longer need to compare myself to others, or mentally put others down to make myself feel better. Thank God for that!
  • RunsSober
    RunsSober Posts: 38
    Options
    Fat secret? Nothing hardcore. Half a jar of peanut butter with a spoon at 3 AM maybe? Now if you want drunk secrets...pull up a chair.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I would go window shopping, I'd pick up snacks. Some gummi type candy (gummi bears or worms) or fruit slices, and a couple chocolate bars. I'd hit a drive through and two value meals (double whopper or qtr pounder and a chicken sandwich). Then I'd cram all the food down before I got home, and throw the trash away at another store so no one would know. And reading this thread made me hungry.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, jar of peanut butter, jar of preserves, and a package of generic chocolate double stuff sandwich cookies. Separate the cookie from the filling, put peanut butter on the cookie, eat it. Repeat. Combine the fillings from the two cookies, remove one of the cookie parts, add peanut butter to that cookie and eat it. Rinse, lather, repeat, until I had a single cookie piece with 4 or five things of filling, then eat just the filling, then more peanut butter on the last bit of cookie. Spooning out some preserves as needed to balance out the lardy chocolate/cookie/peanut butter flavoring. It was delicious, and got me through many a bad movie night.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Pregnant during the summer and daily large blizzards... Then sometimes my hubby would bring me home another one being all thoughtful and sweet and I would have that one too....
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    There's a smaller person hiding inside my body right now. And I'm pretty sure there's a skeleton too.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I used to go to this all-you-can-eat pizza place called CiCi's Pizza and eat until I couldn't fit anymore in my stomach. Then, I'd sit there with my plate acting as if I was still eating, but what I was really doing was waiting until my stomach could take more pizza. After going to the crapper I would then get a new plate of fresh pizza and eat more pizza and cinnamon sticks until I couldn't eat anymore. When I would leave I would go and cry in my car with feelings of disgust.

CiCi -- Calories in, Calories IN :laugh:

I can eat a large pizza by myself. Then have dessert.
    Of course, I'll drink diet pop with it. :laugh:

I hope those days are over for me.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    just before i started losing weight. at the end of last year, my grandma died. my mom had just bought her a pile of underwear in sizes between 3x and 5x but she died before she needed them so they still had the tags. . my mom sent them to me. and i wore them. the 5x was too big but who cared. i was almost 280 pounds my husband didnt even see them.

i am stil wearing them. i will wear my granny panties until they dont stay up anymore. then i will use them for my before and after pics. thanks grandma.
  • chicago775
    chicago775 Posts: 37
    Options
    Im bi
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose between sex and food. i'd pick food :(

Honestly (and I kind of hate myself for saying this), so would I. Especially the delicious stuff. In excess.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    fat secret -
    When going to the beach I would find the largest woman possible and lay my towel down near her.

I no longer need to compare myself to others, or mentally put others down to make myself feel better. Thank God for that!

I love this one. Especially the second part about no longer needing to do this. I am the same way. I used to work in a large office and when someone new started who was bigger than me, and/or "didn't carry their weight as well" (three chins or something) I would be so excited down deep because I felt like it would put less focus on my own obesity. Sad and pathetic.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I once ate a 1/2lb block of cheese in the car, on the way home from the supermarket, as if it was an apple (just bit chunks off the block). Then I ate a whole chicken when I got home.

Hahahahaha I love this! I used to eat sticks of salami on the way home from the supermarket!

It was cheddar or colbey-jack, right? That mozza crap doesn't count as food.
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    My Friday nights in Minnesota consisted of watching The Swan (tv show where they do extreme makeovers on girls to make them more attractive) while eating my Walmart PowerPak which was a box of walmart fried chicken, XL walmart pizza and a pan of walmart brownies. The good life. Sometimes I'd feel sick after, so I'd soothe it with ice cream.

lol... I liked The Swan. It was kind of a sad train wreck, but I was always amazed they could make people look so different.

I loved The Swan because it was sooo brutal. Hi, we are going to make you over and change your entire appearance through exercise and plastic surgery for months... then we will cap it off by having you judged on your appearance against someone else doing the same so we can determine who is the uglier of the two despite all of the work haha. Me and a friend would play along and try to guess who would be be the ugly duckling. You had to be at least part as*hole to even watch that show.
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    Im bi

hmmm....
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Not really sure if this fits here, but...

I was chubby and very self concious when I became a nurse. I loved wearing loose scrubs with no shape because it was so easy to hide the body I hated under them. I got way too comfortable with that & kept up some horrendous eating habits. Soon, the loose scrubs weren't loose anymore. I used that comfortable and familar feeling to let myself spin out of control pretty quickly. I've worked hard to get the weight off, and I still have a long way to go...but my biggest fear is that I'm getting too comfortable again.
  • EmpireBusiness
    Options
    Not really sure if this fits here, but...

I was chubby and very self concious when I became a nurse. I loved wearing loose scrubs with no shape because it was so easy to hide the body I hated under them. I got way too comfortable with that & kept up some horrendous eating habits. Soon, the loose scrubs weren't loose anymore. I used that comfortable and familar feeling to let myself spin out of control pretty quickly. I've worked hard to get the weight off, and I still have a long way to go...but my biggest fear is that I'm getting too comfortable again.

Solution is to wear skin tight latex clothes 24/7 when not at work or under your uniform, so you are aware of everything constantly.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    1) My Wife would make me a "healthy" breakfast in the morning which I would eat. Then I'd stop in the way to work and buy an Egg McMuffin or a couple donuts because I was still hungry.
    2) I would buy a candy bar EVERY time I stopped to buy gas.
    3) I would stop on the way home from work and get a milkshake, blizzard, etc probably 2-3 days a week.
    4) If I was home alone, I would cook a box of mac-n-cheese, add extra shredded fresh cheese, and eat the whole pot myself. Then I would dispose of the "evidence" at the bottom of the trash and wash all the dishes before anyone got home.
    5) I would go to the gym and instead of working out, I'd hang out in the jacuzzi or sit in the relaxation area and watch TV for an hour, then leave and brag about my great workout when I got home.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My Friday nights in Minnesota consisted of watching The Swan (tv show where they do extreme makeovers on girls to make them more attractive) while eating my Walmart PowerPak which was a box of walmart fried chicken, XL walmart pizza and a pan of walmart brownies. The good life. Sometimes I'd feel sick after, so I'd soothe it with ice cream.

lol... I liked The Swan. It was kind of a sad train wreck, but I was always amazed they could make people look so different.

I loved The Swan because it was sooo brutal. Hi, we are going to make you over and change your entire appearance through exercise and plastic surgery for months... then we will cap it off by having you judged on your appearance against someone else doing the same so we can determine who is the uglier of the two despite all of the work haha. Me and a friend would play along and try to guess who would be be the ugly duckling. You had to be at least part as*hole to even watch that show.

lol..Yeah it was a beatdown in more ways than one. I liked the transformations though.
    I would have signed up to be on it if they hadn't made you air all your sad, pathetic dirty laundry on TV for everyone to see. lol

Thank god, my self esteem is much higher these days. lol
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I would cook a box of mac-n-cheese, add extra shredded fresh cheese,

I have never once thought of doing this. My bad. yum!!!