Your biggest fat secret.

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Without the combination of vaseline and talcum powder life as a morbidly obese is impossible. Thankfully this is no longer the case.

I once weighed 307 lb as a 5'8" woman and have no idea what you would even do with those items.
  • zoelawliet
    zoelawliet Posts: 51
    Options
    Oh god when I used to be around 180+lbs I would only wear sweatpants. Literally every day. Jeans were a nightmare and for some reason I thought loose sweatpants made me look thinner when in all reality they made me look homeless.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I used to go by myself to the drive thru and always get 2 drinks so that the cashiers wouldn't think all that food was for me.

I've never done that, but I would say another one of my "fat secrets" is going to 2-3 different fast food places to create the perfect meal. Even if I just got 1 small item at each place I still felt very sheepish about it, and I remember kind of hiding the bag from one place when I'd be in the drive thru of the second or third.

Hail naw, there's no shame in that! You gotta get the pewrfect Concrete Mixer from Culvers, but their burgers aren't the best, so you gotta get a gouble cheese double meat Whataburger. With McDonald's Fries. And you can't get a Baja Blast anywhere other than Taco Bell, so might as well pick up three or four caramel apple empanadas while you're there getting that drink. (Yes, I have done all thins. Still do, just MUCH less frequently!)

lol, I think we like all of the opposite things (hate Culvers custard and only like their burgers, hate Baja Blast & McD fries). BUT come to think of it you are right. Not long ago I had some chicken nuggets from Wendy's and a kids birthday cake shake from Steak N Shake in the same night.

^^And this is why! :sad:

colbert-were-not-friends.gif
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Without the combination of vaseline and talcum powder life as a morbidly obese is impossible. Thankfully this is no longer the case.

I once weighed 307 lb as a 5'8" woman and have no idea what you would even do with those items.

Pretty sure it's to protect and soothe areas prone to chafing. I was never obese, but did have a hefty pair of thunder thighs that chub-rubbed and chafed like nobody's business, I I used those items, especially when wearing skirts.
  • stevee290
    stevee290 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would buy 2-3 McChickens and make a Big mac style super McChicken sooo good.
  • alex_h_88
    alex_h_88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I once ate a 1/2lb block of cheese in the car, on the way home from the supermarket, as if it was an apple (just bit chunks off the block). Then I ate a whole chicken when I got home.

Hahahahaha I love this! I used to eat sticks of salami on the way home from the supermarket!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Pretty sure it's to protect and soothe areas prone to chafing. I was never obese, but did have a hefty pair of thunder thighs that chub-rubbed and chafed like nobody's business, I I used those items, especially when wearing skirts.

I suppose this is why I never wore skirts... or shorts for that matter. I am a jeans/slacks 365 days a year kinda girl.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options

I don't know about you, but thigh rub was awful!! A lot of chafing going on when you are heavier. Those were items I used to help keep the chub rub to a minimum.
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was a secret eater, i guess i thought if no one saw me eat the M&M's it was ok and i wouldn't get fatter...LOL I had a stash of junk hidden in a drawer....
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    In college I loved Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwiches. I'd leave my dorm almost every night and eat one with fries then go back and hit the cafeteria. Eh, I still have one every now and then. Thank god the nearest Wendy's is 35 min away now and it's limited to "every now and then."

And girl scout cookies.... Oh boy. I thankfully avoided them this year!

My husband could so do the Reese cup box easily though....
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever concealed/lied about my weight, nor my measurements, nor clothing size, nor calorie consumption, nor about consuming truly enormous quantities of food! But MFP, where no one knows me except online, is the one-and-only arena where I don't feel too ashamed/embarrassed to talk about how hideous my figure has become, post-menopause. People can't tell by looking at me because with clothes on, I don't look grotesque. I don't reveal the sordid details outside of this site!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I've been morbidly obese my entire life, to the point where my body doesn't really have a "womanly shape" to me anymore. For as long as I can remember I've worn guys clothes (and had short short haircuts) just because I felt like it's what suited me because of my body shape. When I was younger my parents and older relatives/peers thought I was a tomboy, people my age (classmates in karate class, church etc) thought I was gay. The reality of it is I just felt like I didn't deserve to wear anything that hugged my body like a princess when I felt like I looked more like a troll.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    If I found a Cheeto in my truck right now...I would eat it happily.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    There is a litter of fast food places on my way to the grocery store. Any time I went shopping, I would either go to McDonalds or Taco Bell, because I had some how earned it (Long day at work, been cleaning all day, my kids had been a nightmare, ect.)
  • buddha42
    buddha42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would order takeout and say "we would like".. instead of "i would like" so they didn't know I was ordering enough "food for 4" just for me!

I use to do that one also.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i weighed over 316 lbs the day i delivered my second child. 87 pounds of it was water weight i lost in a two week period after having her.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    If I found a Cheeto in my truck right now...I would eat it happily.
    twins.
  • callme48
    callme48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You know that BUFFET stands for Big Ugly Fat Friends Eating Together. LOL! I'm just as guilty. I have a long ways to go but I have to stay away from buffets because I still don't have the will power to say NO to eating too much in those situations. I had a weight watchers instructor say to the group that we could go to the buffets, but remember there are 2 choices. One, pay and the counter, or two, pay at the scale when you check in. Your choice. So it's hard to fork out the money for all you can eat and then limit yourself. PS... My favorite fat story is wearing a pair of "spanks", (tight girdle) under a short skirt to a concert at the fair in the HOT summer time and when I had to go to the bathroom and peel that sucker back up, my hands kept breaking free from the material and wacking the metal bathroom wall. I sat and laughed in frustration. I sounded like I was wresting an alligator in there.
  • tanyoshka
    tanyoshka Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used to take a half gallon carton of OJ to work in the morning and finish it by the end of my shift. This was obviously before I had a proper understanding of how calories worked, but it was FANTASTIC.
  • callme48
    callme48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :heart: Love to read all these responses. Makes me laugh as I think of all the stupid stuff I've done.