• epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    You're doing a great job, Bru!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Bru!

Thank you! I've had this color only once before and my mom suggested it so I went for it. Lol.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)

And that is some awesomly funky hair!!! Love it!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Bru!!! You look so amazing! Congratulations on your progress and success!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Wow, Bru, love the pics! I'm at 199 too...we should race to our goal. lol. First person to 145 wins!

Jaspersmommy--you rock that color!

Question--to anyone doing the 100pushup challenge...if you're doing "real" pushups...does your lower back feel like it's getting an awesome workout too? I had no idea that would happen. Pleasant surprise.

I think TOM's knocking on my door. I'm feeling pretty fatigued and a little pimply :( but I'm going to force myself to do my C25k tonight after work. The week's almost over and my rest day is Saturday. Just a few more dayssss.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Bru - I ca't see your pictures at work, so i will check them out as soon as I get home!! I can't wait to see them! Everyone has such great comments!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Bru - Congrats on your success! You look great.

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Lol. Thanks! I'll have to post some pictures of my profile of some of my other colors. They're pretty fabulous.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    :blushing: aw, thanks!

And Creechbc...I'd love to race ya :wink: However, we both win b/c we are so much healthier than when we first started :drinker:
  • numberscolors
    Options
    sounds like everyone is doing amazingly well with there goals this week! you all inspire me so much!

i'm doing pretty well on my goals. i just finished day 4 of the shred. i haven't gone over on calories, but i did go over on some other stuff a couple times this week. i've been eating a bunch of veggies and fruits.

aaaaand.... i gave in to my bacon fantasies. twice. it was completely worth it!
    this week i:
    will try to stop sabotaging myself with bacon fantasies.
    will start the 30 day shred today!
    will eat all of my baseline calories and some of my exercise calories!
    will try not to go over on sodium and fat and carbs
    will eat more fresh veggies.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    OH MY GOD STROKE OF GENIUS:

let's all of us pin-ups move close by to each other (come to my olympia, WA! it's awesome!) and open up a gym/health club/spa!
    we will have:
    -many different dance class options (everything from swing to flamenco to west african dancing!)
    -30 day shred room (we'll have to hire jillian michaels. i'm sure she won't mind hanging out with a bunch of babes :bigsmile:)
    -professional photgrapher and costume room for our before and after pictures... and just for fun modeling!
    -gymnasium complete with stripper poles and catwalks
    -hair and make up room
    -cafeteria with tons of healthy, low-cal gourmet food from all over the world
    -spa with hot tubs and pools and waterslides
    -mani/pedi/waxing salon
    -massage therapy
    -all kinds of spa treatments (body wraps, scrubs, facials, etc.)

who's in?! :laugh:
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    Well I keep getting discouraged reporting little to no weightloss each week on here. So after I saw Bru's before and after pics, I decided to make some of my own. They really inspired me. Here they are for you to enjoy!

Picnikcollage-1.jpg

fat-1.jpg

Can't wait until my current "skinny" pics are my new before pics!
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    numbers it sounds wonderful, however I will offer to head up the Canadian location!

Karen
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

let's all of us pin-ups move close by to each other (come to my olympia, WA! it's awesome!) and open up a gym/health club/spa!
    we will have:
    -many different dance class options (everything from swing to flamenco to west african dancing!)
    -30 day shred room (we'll have to hire jillian michaels. i'm sure she won't mind hanging out with a bunch of babes :bigsmile:)
    -professional photgrapher and costume room for our before and after pictures... and just for fun modeling!
    -hair and make up room
    -mani/pedi/waxing salon
    -massage therapy

Brilliant! Love the idea! :drinker:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    I love the idea! I want to move to Seattle any way. :love:

Well since progress pics are the name of the game today:

2wcilj9.jpg
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I love that plan. I am SO in!
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference, Jaspersmommy. Looking great!! And I love the hair ;-)
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    Looking good ladies!

serenity - love your new photo!

Karen
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Numbers, you really are a genius! Babes across America would LOVE it! I know I would. Wow.

[Update edit]
    I just bought a food scale and BMI scale online from Walmart. Can't weight till they get here (get it? lol). It's a strange mood I'm in today.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options

we will have:
    -hair and make up room
    -mani/pedi/waxing salon
    -massage therapy

LOVE IT!!