Replies

• dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I say who, I say when, I say...

...WHO!
  • jennyfromtheblocko
    Options
    It's a business doing pleasure with 'ya!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    As a proud organizer for the commie hooker's union, I have only this to say: Ain't nobody else got no business makin money off my money maker except me! Ladies, you're already sitting on the means of production, you have nothing to lose but your madame!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    BurtampDollygif_zps2040c946.gif

dolly119.gif
  • Meerataila
    Options
    As a proud organizer for the commie hooker's union, I have only this to say: Ain't nobody else got no business makin money off my money maker except me! Ladies, you're already sitting on the means of production, you have nothing to lose but your madame!

^Now as for pimps, pimps are something you don't need to get your daily business done.

I know this thread is a joke, but the fact that madames, brothels, and pimps exist is a sad indictment of our entire species. Of all the ways people make money off the labor of others, that way should be the most off limits!

I mean, what kind of parasite do you gotta be to make money off someone else's crotch?
  • Meerataila
    Options

^Now as for pimps, pimps are something you don't need to get your daily business done.

I know this thread is a joke, but the fact that madames, brothels, and pimps exist is a sad indictment of our entire species. Of all the ways people make money off the labor of others, that way should be the most off limits!

Keep them leeches off the back roads I know how to use a gun.

Darn, you were too fast for my edit. Open season on crotch parasites!

(Cause you know, until I entered this thread, it just wasn't openly crude enough!)
  • miss_jessiejane
    Options

Keep them leeches off the back roads I know how to use a gun.

And nobody messes with my girls!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    And nobody messes with my girls!!

You have to let someone mess with them or they won't make any money. :laugh:
  • Meerataila
    Options
    Netflix: Really interesting documentary about senior citizen prostitution, with a mention of how corrupt business interests took over the trade (it's legal there) and got government to run off the independents. Some girls sleep several to a room, swapping out their beds as they go do their shift. Apparently the money is terrible:

It's called Meet the Fokkens.

NSFW obviously!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i do not belong here

abort thread
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    What kind of pension plan do you offer?
  • jnichel
    Options
    Netflix: Really interesting documentary about senior citizen prostitution, with a mention of how corrupt business interests took over the trade (it's legal there) and got government to run off the independents. Some girls sleep several to a room, swapping out their beds as they go do their shift. Apparently the money is terrible:

NSFW obviously!

My wife was watching that the other night. Done from the experiences of two older sisters, right?
  • Meerataila
    Options

NSFW obviously!

My wife was watching that the other night. Done from the experiences of two older sisters, right?

Yep. One of them who is still working because she says she can't afford to quit.
  • jnichel
    Options

NSFW obviously!

Yep. One of them who is still working because she says she can't afford to quit.

I only saw bits and pieces of it, but I was cracking up at the one sister who was sitting in the window, knocking on the glass with her ring.
  • miss_jessiejane
    Options
    i do not belong here

abort thread

What's the point in openin' up the store if you give the goods away?
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Wait. Does this mean I work here?

Why did you think people were always paying you after a night together??

Because my...personality?

oh yes!! That's what gets you paid top dollar.. :wink:

Phew! That's reassuring.

BTW, when are you coming back to get some more personality? It's been awhile.

Awwwe! You miss me! I shall be there tonight... I may leave a little extra! :wink: