Replies

• mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Love these pix
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Walked an hour on a local mountain, and then took some time to plate a breakfast. I've really got to learn to make prettier frittatas.
    Bell peppers and tomatoes from the garden; cold crunchy sesame broccoli was sautéed yesterday, and goes well with the hot eggs.
    [imgIMG_0769_zps7d229e6d.jpg
    Let's see if this pic posts
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    That breakfast looks tasty. I had my usual, {Kashi cereal, Nature Valley granola, Bob's Red Mill flax seed meal, 4 oz of milk and Body Fortress whey protein powder} with a piece of last night's ham thrown in.

I love that you can visit your local mountain. We have a few bluffs along the Apalachicola River, but that is about as hilly as it gets around here. My sister lived in the Rocky Mountains for about 30 years. I loved going up in the mountains when I used to visit her.

Larro
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Good afternoon. We are having a cool day today. It is only 90F. It feels good after all the scorchers we have been having.

I walked down to the river after lifting again today. I got in 30 minutes of swimming, 30 minutes of walking @ 2 mph, and 34 minutes of walking @ 4 1/2 mph. And I even got home in time that I wasn't rushed getting ready for work.

We are having a bank meeting at work tonight. They hired one of the local cooks to do up BBQ, baked beans, and the like. It is a good thing I did a 1K calorie burn today:bigsmile:

Larro
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Good morning. @ 0936 it's sunny, 71F with 95% humidty here in NW Florida. Forecast high of 89F and a low of 63F. Hot and sticky day, but I'm working inside this morning trying to get the house straightened up before the cleaning lady gets here.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Larro