Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Questions!

Options

Replies

• happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    If you were a Beachbody coach and it was all about sales, you were doing it for all the wrong reasons. it's all about helping people and ending the trend of obesity. We all started out as customers ourselves and became coaches because we want to share our results with other people so they can get the same results. It's all about eating right and exercise.

"It's all about eating right and exercise." < - - The only thing you said that wasn't pure bull****.
    Quit trying to sell your GARBAGE here. OP (original poster) don't buy into gimmicks. Take it from people who know how to lose weight by eating real food, counting calories, exercising, and being patient.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Advertising/spam. Don't worry. Soon you'll get a strike and be blocked from posting in this thread again.

And every time I see you pushing your MLM scam product, I'll report you. And so will others. You're not the first snake oil salemsen here and you won't be the last.

But we know how to make you go away.

God I love you.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Reported for what?
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising
    a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Glad you asked here first.

Do not buy Shakeology.

It's an overpriced protein shake. It's pushed by beachbody "coaches" (they aren't coaches, they have no training, they're just salespeople who want your money). You can find cheaper at a store. And you won't have somebody hounding you to buy more all the time so they can meet a sales quota.

The claims made about the product are exaggerated and laughable. It doesn't do any of the things they'll tell you. I've seen Beachbody coaches saying it wards off cancer. These people have no scruples when it comes to unloading the garage full of product they've got.

Avoid Shakeology at all costs. Same goes for Herbalife, Body By Vi, or any other MLM scam.

QFT.

Save your money.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is not a waste of money lol. :) It's a great product and I've had great results with it and so have lots of my friends and family who have started using it because of my results. the 3 day cleanse is no longer recommended (it actually never was recommended by Beachbody but we all did it anyway) but has recently been replaced a the 3 Day Refresh which is a healthier way to jump start your use of Shakeology and clean eating. I did it last week and lost 3 lbs during the 3 days (some of my other coach friends lost up to 10 lbs but I had been sick the weekend before so wasn't exercising much). I've kept it off and so have they. During July, you can get the 3 Day Refresh for just $10 more than Shakeology alone so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

come_on_gtfo_now_gif.gif
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I like Shakeology. Is it a miracle cure? Nope, not at all. I think it tastes good, it's quick and easy, and I enjoy it. But by all means please don't ever do a cleanse with it, there is no purpose in a cleanse your body does that naturally. And don't do the 3 day reset, it's not necessary. Eat real food everyday, not just shakes.
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry and I'm not trying to argue in this thread but I do feel like I need to present real facts when untruths are being presented as facts. The 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse was never something that was sold. The 3 Day Refresh is not a repackage version. It's actually closer to a shortened version of the Ultimate Reset than the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse. You use Shakeology 3 times a day, you get 1 Fiber Sweep a Day, and 2 Vanilla Fresh Shakes a day. In addition to that you eat fruits and vegetables and drink green or herbal tea, lots of water and organic vegetable broth. This isn't a starvation or juice only cleanse - it's really intended just as a jump start to clean eating then after the 3 days you continue with the Shakeology and add back more calories.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry and I'm not trying to argue in this thread but I do feel like I need to present real facts when untruths are being presented as facts. The 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse was never something that was sold. The 3 Day Refresh is not a repackage version. It's actually closer to a shortened version of the Ultimate Reset than the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse. You use Shakeology 3 times a day, you get 1 Fiber Sweep a Day, and 2 Vanilla Fresh Shakes a day. In addition to that you eat fruits and vegetables and drink green or herbal tea, lots of water and organic vegetable broth. This isn't a starvation or juice only cleanse - it's really intended just as a jump start to clean eating then after the 3 days you continue with the Shakeology and add back more calories.

Really. You can stop now.
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    She asked about the Shakeology cleanse so I responded with the current information.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

But it's irrelevant because it's all so unnecessary.

Just sustain a moderate calorie deficit and get some activity done periodically. That's all you need.

Fools and their money are soon parted though...
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    She asked about the Shakeology cleanse so I responded with the current information.

Along with the price and a "Message me for details!"

Which is against the terms of service.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Dagmere
    Dagmere Posts: 16
    Options
    Correct me if I am wrong.. but I think, the best way to detox your body is to sweat during exercise... works great for hangovers, too... But most part of detoxication is done by your liver and kidneys anyway...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options

Is that what you were doing here too?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1351190-offering-25-gc-with-piyo-purchase
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying shakeology in the next week or so and was wondering if it would be a good idea if I began with the 3-day cleanse?

Result stories would be wonderful!! And Tips on maintaining the weight loss or weight maintenance after the 3 day cleanse is over!

I dont recommend any of this. You don't need a cleanse. Our bodies already do that. and Shakeology is a waste of money. Just buy protein shake mix and you're golden.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    Actually I am An Independent Beachbody coach, and a product of the programs and shakeology. I can educate you on what I actually do if you would like, and what is actually in shakeology and why it is actually cheaper; how is it that I know all of this? because i used it, and in turn I was educated on the products and what they do for the body. I WAS TRAINED! We have no sales quota, that's not at all how we work; we are there to motivate and support and offer advice, and helping people live a healthier lifestyle.

I live a healthier lifestyle without buying Shakeology. It's absolutely not necessary.

ETA: Solid first post. New profile and no picture. I hope that the OP realizes the people against shakeology are long time members with actual profiles.
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am using Shakeology and the T25 program. I love it. My problem was that I wasn't eating right, and I'm too picky. It's helped give me the nutrition I needed; my hair and nails are growing stronger. I am not pushing it on anyone; each person has to do what is best for them. After a couple months research, this is the path that I chose and I'm glad I did. I lost 33 pounds in 2 months due to getting sick from stress. I was trying to gain weight, but healthy, and get toned up. I had no energy to work out because my body was lacking things it needed. I wasn't raised on fruits and vegetables and don't really know how to cook. I'm learning what I have time for but the shakes are easy for me given my busy work life, cheaper than picking up a sandwich somewhere, and beneficial for my body given that I am no longer looking sick due to being so thin and I'm toning up again.
    All in all, do your homework before you try anything. I'm glad I did.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

"Swallow this $20 bill in the morning, this other $20 bill at lunch, and this $50 bill at dinner."
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I am using Shakeology and the T25 program. I love it. My problem was that I wasn't eating right, and I'm too picky. It's helped give me the nutrition I needed; my hair and nails are growing stronger. I am not pushing it on anyone; each person has to do what is best for them. After a couple months research, this is the path that I chose and I'm glad I did. I lost 33 pounds in 2 months due to getting sick from stress. I was trying to gain weight, but healthy, and get toned up. I had no energy to work out because my body was lacking things it needed. I wasn't raised on fruits and vegetables and don't really know how to cook. I'm learning what I have time for but the shakes are easy for me given my busy work life, cheaper than picking up a sandwich somewhere, and beneficial for my body given that I am no longer looking sick due to being so thin and I'm toning up again.
    All in all, do your homework before you try anything. I'm glad I did.

And what she neglected to also divulge is she too is a coach.
This discussion has been closed.