Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Questions!

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Actually I am An Independent Beachbody coach, and a product of the programs and shakeology. I can educate you on what I actually do if you would like, and what is actually in shakeology and why it is actually cheaper; how is it that I know all of this? because i used it, and in turn I was educated on the products and what they do for the body. I WAS TRAINED! We have no sales quota, that's not at all how we work; we are there to motivate and support and offer advice, and helping people live a healthier lifestyle.
    Reported for what?

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Things to not waste money on:

That
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    "Coach" is what they've titled it. I became a "coach" to learn more about fitness, eating right, and what I can do to help myself in the long run. My team consists of me.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I can forgive almost anything.

But the misappropriation of the word "coach" really sticks in my craw for some reason...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I became a coach to learn more about things. I have no one under me nor do I promote but thanks for your ASSumptions.

What assumptions? You ARE a coach. No assuming it.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I can forgive almost anything.

But the misappropriation of the word "coach" really sticks in my craw for some reason...

x2
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    From another "coach" about the 3 day cleanse:
    "On day 4, ideally, you've lost a few pounds of excess water weight"

Water weight. I can do that by increasing water and reducing sodium. If I'm feeling extra frisky I can add some cucumber, mint and lemon to the water.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    She asked about the Shakeology cleanse so I responded with the current information.

Is that what you were doing here too?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1351190-offering-25-gc-with-piyo-purchase

I wonder if OP's of threads like this ever look at the weight loss tickers of the people saying shakeology is garbage, more often than not they are successful......I'm surprised all the coaches don't make fake tickers to show lots of weight lost.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Actually I am An Independent Beachbody coach, and a product of the programs and shakeology. I can educate you on what I actually do if you would like, and what is actually in shakeology and why it is actually cheaper; how is it that I know all of this? because i used it, and in turn I was educated on the products and what they do for the body. I WAS TRAINED! We have no sales quota, that's not at all how we work; we are there to motivate and support and offer advice, and helping people live a healthier lifestyle.

EbxpKCq.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I am using Shakeology and the T25 program. I love it. My problem was that I wasn't eating right, and I'm too picky. It's helped give me the nutrition I needed; my hair and nails are growing stronger. I am not pushing it on anyone; each person has to do what is best for them. After a couple months research, this is the path that I chose and I'm glad I did. I lost 33 pounds in 2 months due to getting sick from stress. I was trying to gain weight, but healthy, and get toned up. I had no energy to work out because my body was lacking things it needed. I wasn't raised on fruits and vegetables and don't really know how to cook. I'm learning what I have time for but the shakes are easy for me given my busy work life, cheaper than picking up a sandwich somewhere, and beneficial for my body given that I am no longer looking sick due to being so thin and I'm toning up again.
    All in all, do your homework before you try anything. I'm glad I did.

And what she neglected to also divulge is she too is a coach.

I became a coach to learn more about things. I have no one under me nor do I promote but thanks for your ASSumptions.

We got it the first time and again, no assumptions. And I knew you were a coach, which is why I said it. What were you saying about assumptions?
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Not wasting my time; I'm simply trying to explain that I am not one that others are trying to tear down. I did it for myself. I am not making money on it nor am I trying to.

Enjoy your afternoon.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    OP save your money. You need to make Lifestyle sustainable changes.

nope_doctor_who.gif
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    I wonder if OP's of threads like this ever look at the weight loss tickers of the people saying shakeology is garbage, more often than not they are successful......I'm surprised all the coaches don't make fake tickers to show lots of weight lost.

I would hope that some of the people asking questions would look at the date people joined and their weight loss ticker. Sometimes I do get messages from the OP saying that they looked through my pictures and are impressed by my progress then ask more questions (which I GLADLY answer).
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

Not wasting my time; I'm simply trying to explain that I am not one that others are trying to tear down. I did it for myself. I am not making money on it nor am I trying to.

Enjoy your afternoon.

ready.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Shakeology and cleanse in the same title?

rdIsTE2_zpsc3a489b7.gif
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Shakeology and cleanse in the same title?

rdIsTE2_zpsc3a489b7.gif

You obv didn't read because now it's a REFRESH. Completely different!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

Enjoy your afternoon.

ready.gif

7TnvHuw.gif
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I am wrong.. but I think, the best way to detox your body is to sweat during exercise... works great for hangovers, too...
    Man, I should have tried that after my brother-in-law's retirement party!
This discussion has been closed.