Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Questions!

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    hey OP....how many PMs have you received from the multiple "coaches" in this increasingly hilarious thread?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Shakeology and cleanse in the same title?

rdIsTE2_zpsc3a489b7.gif

You obv didn't read because now it's a REFRESH. Completely different!

I refused to read beyond the title. I was too scared.

fark_RC3To9NTvl083L_P9di2I8x7xFg_zps43da4aa9.gif

Just another shakeology thread they said. Just another cleanse thread they scoffed...
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    hey OP....how many PMs have you received from the multiple "coaches" in this increasingly hilarious thread?

GBC0uxQ.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

rdIsTE2_zpsc3a489b7.gif

Just another shakeology thread they said. Just another cleanse thread they scoffed...

Come on people. Stop being so negative. The words Shakeology, Detox, and Cleanse together just makes it easier to score MFP Bingo.
  • brower47
    Options

GBC0uxQ.gif

WTF is going on in that gif? It's like "The Birds" but on an adorable scale instead of a scary one.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

GBC0uxQ.gif

WTF is going on in that gif? It's like "The Birds" but on an adorable scale instead of a scary one.

I wonder, too. I wish I knew where such a land exists, where I could have an army of bunnies to guard me wherever I go.
  • brower47
    Options

rdIsTE2_zpsc3a489b7.gif

Come on people. Stop being so negative. The words Shakeology, Detox, and Cleanse together just makes it easier to score MFP Bingo.

All I know is that I came in here with a pure heart and left with the inability to not add a gif to this craziness. I just wish this was a TOM thread. Oh wait, this is thunder dome! There are not rules!

evildead2f.gif

tumblr_mktcvm9wBB1rlct23o1_500_zpsf2cade67.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

GBC0uxQ.gif

I wonder, too. I wish I knew where such a land exists, where I could have an army of bunnies to guard me wherever I go.

Apparently you need to visit Japan's "bunny island": https://www.thedodo.com/the-story-behind-the-bunnies-o-434570004.html
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    From another "coach" about the 3 day cleanse:
    "On day 4, ideally, you've lost a few pounds of excess water weight"

Water weight. I can do that by increasing water and reducing sodium. If I'm feeling extra frisky I can add some cucumber, mint and lemon to the water.
    Does that really work? I'm going to try that! :bigsmile:
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is not a waste of money lol. :) It's a great product and I've had great results with it and so have lots of my friends and family who have started using it because of my results. the 3 day cleanse is no longer recommended (it actually never was recommended by Beachbody but we all did it anyway) but has recently been replaced a the 3 Day Refresh which is a healthier way to jump start your use of Shakeology and clean eating. I did it last week and lost 3 lbs during the 3 days (some of my other coach friends lost up to 10 lbs but I had been sick the weekend before so wasn't exercising much). I've kept it off and so have they. During July, you can get the 3 Day Refresh for just $10 more than Shakeology alone so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is hysterical!!

Since it's become common knowledge that "cleanses" are just bull they distance themselves from them, saying "No, that's not what we were selling." Then repackage the same crap as a 3 day "Refresh" and you're still here pushing it.

You either lack the knowledge to sell effective weightloss products or you're an unscrupulous liar. It's one of the two.

Also, you should read the TOS. Time to report you for advertising. Tata!

BeachBody's 3 Day Refresh! Try it for 3 days for the low, low price of $10! Splash it on your nether-regions, sprinkle it on your carpets, boil it on the stove, use it to get rust out of pipes, AND MORE!

*Disclaimer: NOT A CLEANSE [anymore].

*Edited for bad quoting skills.

ACT NOW and we will include another bottle of the "REFRESH" in case it didn't work the first time. (just pay separate shipping and handling)

And that's not all, we will also include this handy spoon to scoop your refresh. No longer will you hunt around your cupboards for any ordinary spoon. We have taken care of that for you. Use the spoon for your normal every day use like eating real food such as greek yoghurt, cream of celery soup, or even an occasional scoop of ice cream. That's right folks. Where else can you get a better deal?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

GBC0uxQ.gif

Apparently you need to visit Japan's "bunny island": https://www.thedodo.com/the-story-behind-the-bunnies-o-434570004.html

I just bought my plane ticket.

At least I didn't spend that money on Shakeology!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

I just bought my plane ticket.

At least I didn't spend that money on Shakeology!

Land of bunnies > Shakeology
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    I think this will do a better job to "cleanse" and "refresh" your body.

summer_s-eve-feminine-wash-9oz-1_35.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    From another "coach" about the 3 day cleanse:
    "On day 4, ideally, you've lost a few pounds of excess water weight"

Water weight. I can do that by increasing water and reducing sodium. If I'm feeling extra frisky I can add some cucumber, mint and lemon to the water.
    Does that really work? I'm going to try that! :bigsmile:

Personally I think it helps digestion....along with drinking about a gallon of water. Adds an interesting flavor. Not sure if it actually DOES anything.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    Shakeology is not a waste of money lol. :) It's a great product and I've had great results with it and so have lots of my friends and family who have started using it because of my results. the 3 day cleanse is no longer recommended (it actually never was recommended by Beachbody but we all did it anyway) but has recently been replaced a the 3 Day Refresh which is a healthier way to jump start your use of Shakeology and clean eating. I did it last week and lost 3 lbs during the 3 days (some of my other coach friends lost up to 10 lbs but I had been sick the weekend before so wasn't exercising much). I've kept it off and so have they. During July, you can get the 3 Day Refresh for just $10 more than Shakeology alone so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is hysterical!!

Since it's become common knowledge that "cleanses" are just bull they distance themselves from them, saying "No, that's not what we were selling." Then repackage the same crap as a 3 day "Refresh" and you're still here pushing it.

You either lack the knowledge to sell effective weightloss products or you're an unscrupulous liar. It's one of the two.

Also, you should read the TOS. Time to report you for advertising. Tata!

BeachBody's 3 Day Refresh! Try it for 3 days for the low, low price of $10! Splash it on your nether-regions, sprinkle it on your carpets, boil it on the stove, use it to get rust out of pipes, AND MORE!

*Disclaimer: NOT A CLEANSE [anymore].

*Edited for bad quoting skills.

ACT NOW and we will include another bottle of the "REFRESH" in case it didn't work the first time. (just pay separate shipping and handling)

And that's not all, we will also include this handy spoon to scoop your refresh. No longer will you hunt around your cupboards for any ordinary spoon. We have taken care of that for you. Use the spoon for your normal every day use like eating real food such as greek yoghurt, cream of celery soup, or even an occasional scoop of ice cream. That's right folks. Where else can you get a better deal?

H8oz1qEl.jpg
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    In due to the awesome bunny gifs! And because usmcmp might be my new hero. I need a good pimp slap gif or something. That was just awesome.

we-re-not-worthy-o.gif (dang it chrome..WORK)
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    I started the 3 Day Refresh today! I'm really excited about the results to come. I also drink shakeology daily and have been for a few months now. It has really helped me with my Starbucks cravings. I was getting Starbucks every day up to twice a day. Now I am down to 1 time every 2 weeks. It keeps me full all morning until lunch also! Please feel free to friend me, as I will be talking about my results on MFP. Lindsey

Totally not a coach.

/s
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    Shakeology has also helped me with my lower back problems. I used to carry a lot of green cash in my wallet which I kept in my back pocket. Since I been on the Shakeology habbit, I no longer have that problem. Thanks Shakeology!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

rdIsTE2_zpsc3a489b7.gif

All I know is that I came in here with a pure heart and left with the inability to not add a gif to this craziness. I just wish this was a TOM thread. Oh wait, this is thunder dome! There are not rules!

evildead2f.gif

tumblr_mktcvm9wBB1rlct23o1_500_zpsf2cade67.gif

tumblr_inline_mjo0sukvPX1r8wzyw.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    cleanse?
    tumblr_lqpcldWOT71qh3icjo1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.