Early Risers!

Options

Replies

• sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Woke up late today. I think in my grogginess I hit the off button instead of snooze when my alarm went off. So didn't start til about 20 mins to 7. UGH....I like to be done by 7. Oh well....I managed to get in my whole workout in anyway.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    What's Turbo Fire?
  • sas16
    Options
    What's Turbo Fire?

It's a BeachBody program designed by Chalene Johnson. You may have seen the infomercial for her Turbo Jam program. Turbo Fire is basically the same dancey, kickboxing type moves as Jam but ALOT faster paced. It's an awesome cardio workout!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    What's Turbo Fire?

It's a dvd workout program that combines high intensity interval training (HIIT) with intense cardio using kickboxing, plyometrics/jump training, and calisthenics choreographed to music you've heard on the radio. I absolutely love it and have lost 17 lbs in 18 weeks doing this program.

Sharon
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Thanks for the Turbo fire info. Good morning early riders! 5am and about to start 30 Day shred DVD! have a great day all!
  • JosieRyan
    Options
    I will post tmorrow morning and get started - this will help me a lot - I am having a heck of a time getting any work out in for all the same reasons you are stating.
  • sas16
    Options
    Good morning, Early Risers! Hope you all have (or had) a great workout this morning. Got up on time today. Did some Jillian Michaels today (boost your metabolism & BL last chance workout). Not as high intensity as TF, but still a good workout, for sure! :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Gang! Turbo Fire - Fire 60 DONE!!! Bodybugg said I burned 619 calories.

Sharon
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Good morning! Who's up? It's 5am on my day off, fighting the urge to crawl back under the covers ... but know if I don't get going the to-do list will take over. What do you all do to get you moving? For me just getting dressed and especially putting on my gym shoes helps. Or just putting in Jillian Michaels or Billy Blanks Dvd helps, hard to listen to those intros and Biggest Loser promos and not get moving. Ok, time to get moving! Thanks for listening and sharing your early time this week!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    What gets me out of bed is if I don't get it done in morning it is not going to happen. I have to get my workout done before my hubby leaves for work. So I need to go the gym and back home by 7:30 am. Saturday I do sleep in a bit but still get up early. Today I got up at 4:45 to the gym by 5:30 did cardio and legs. Now I am back home and need to start some cleaning and as soon as Caia gets up be mommy.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Good job Nancy! I usually have to be done workout by 6 to leave for work by 7. Been getting up at 4:30, get my husbands breakfast and lunch made and him out the door by 5. Today being my day off I didn't get started till 5:30 but actually made it through 90 minute ultimate TaeBo challenge. Ready for a busy day of chores and errands. Have a great Friday, early risers!
  • sas16
    Options
    Good morning early risers! Up and workout is done! TF Fire 45 & HIIT 20 today. Time for a shower...drippin' w/sweat. I know...probably TMI. LOL

Have a great day!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Good morning early risers. Up at 4:30. Back to JM Shred DVD today. Monday mornings are tough, but the workouts get you moving! Have a great week everyone!
  • sas16
    Options
    Hi all! I was up and working out by 5:30 today. Did Turbo Fire 55EZ, HIIT 20, and core 20. Good workout today!! Needed to offset a bad food day yesterday.

Hope you're all having a good day!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! Up at 4:30am to do HIIT 30 and Upper 20. Had my Shakeology around 10am and am halfway through another Monday. Hope you're all having a great day!

Sharon
  • sas16
    Options
    Hi all! This morning pushed myself. Did TF fire 30, CLE fat burn challenge, and BBL bum bum workouts. Feel good though!! HRM says 785 cals burned. Actually it says 868 but I adjusted for BMR. :tongue:

Hope you all have a great day!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Good Morning early risers, sorry not to check in this morning! But I was up at 4:30, had to go fill up water bottles before I could get back and work out, but got in my Shred DVD plus some extra stretching before 6 and made it to work by 7:30. Enjoy your day all!
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Up early and shoveled the driveway for the third time in two days. Great "weight lifting" when done right. Walking the dog after in the deep snow at the park across the street more great cardio and incinerates calories fighting the freezing temps and winds in the face. Love to get my workouts in outdoors no matter the season!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Good for You!!!! I don't think I'd leave the house, let alone workout if there was snow!! Good job!!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Good Morning!!! Up at 4:30, worked out between 5 and 6:00, acutally got my chores done and myself out the door in time to walk to work (don't be too impressed, lol, it's .8 miles and takes me 10 minutes, but it does mean I have to walk home and if I want to leave the building, walk at lunch too) at 7:00 am. Feel good and ready for a LOOOONGG!! day at work.