and then I cried...

Options

Replies

• TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I can personally tell you that those feeling just keep coming and coming. Yea for you to be doing it and making the changes within yourself to keep going. Keep it up!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful, you should cry tons of tears of happiness, Congratulations on a your well done. Continue like you have and you'll make your goal in no time.:flowerforyou:
  • sp33
    sp33 Posts: 10
    Options
    Tears of joy are the best! keep up the good work and celebrate what you have already accomplished:flowerforyou:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    well done thats fantastic!
  • mcthomason
    Options
    Awesome Job ! ! I know that you are so proud of yourself. I congratulate you today on a job well done.....keep it up ! ! ! :smile:
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Aw...this made ME want to cry!!! We are all SO proud of your accomplishments and I hope you have continued success!!
  • cifra_alliana
    Options
    nice!!! I know you will cry more by the end of the year when you are far 200lbs already. ^_^ stay inspired!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW. Keep it up. Even when it seems like it is taking forever, keep fighting the good fight. You will prevail! Congratulations!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.....that is simply amazing...
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful! now you know you can achieve what you set your mind to. keep up the great work!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredilbe. I feel overwhelmed with joy for you. Hold your head up high and show how proud you are. Celebrate your success and keep moving forward.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is just awesome! You are in inspiration..Congratulations!
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am so happy for you and know EXACTLY how you feel... The moment my scale finally said 299 was a very happy day and at that moment I said to my self, "I will NEVER be that weight again if I have anything to say about it!!!" And "I do!!", I have everything to say about it and "So Do You"...You are doing an incredible job!! Remind yourself everyday that you are worth all the hard work you are putting into this and you will reach your goals, one step at a time...

Just a little giggle for you... :laugh: Today I got dressed for work and the clothes I put on seemed a bit loose but I just finished getting ready and left... I get up with just enough time to get dressed, pack my lunch, take my vitamins, take out the dog and then go... Once I got to work and started my day I realized that my clothes are HUGE on me, I just wore this pants and blouse the beginning of this year and they were tight... I am having a very happy but uncomfortable day because of it. I think I need to pay a little more attention to how my clothes fit before I leave the house from now on... :laugh:

God Bless and have a Wonderful Day :flowerforyou:
  • Beach_Chica
    Options
    That is awesome! You should be proud of yourself. You are the one making this happen. Keep going. You will be so much more happier with your future goals.
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Great Job! Your success is amazing and inspiring. I feel like crying myself. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can do it! Did you see Tami on the Today Show? She has more than half her previous weight. Just goes to show it can happen!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's a great accomplishment!!!
  • storybookcreator
    Options
    that is AWESOME!

congrats on your dedication. Keep up the great work!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is incredible, congratulations! Keep up the amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    thats awesome....im so happy for u
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!