and then I cried...

Options

Replies

• sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment... the first of many! Congrats!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, congratulations!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I love reading these stories.
  • lizk17
    lizk17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How exciting...great job! You must be so happy :-)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    awww this made me cry, too.
    :heart: Congratulations! :heart:
  • queensarahdj
    Options
    You are an inspiration....
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Truly amazing. I am happy for you and can't wait til I'm able to have a happy cry because of the number on the scale!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Amazing job. I know that feeling of seeing a 2 where a 3 resided on the scale. It is a great feeling . Keep up the good work.
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is most excellent.

Keep up the good work!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Well I have to tell you, I have always been really big. Even as a child, but this time I think I could really get down to the weight I want to get down to. My very long journey began back in June, when I decided to lose 202 pounds. Yep sounds like alot but I weight ALOT! So I have been going at it like a mad man since then and this morning I stepped on the scale, looked down, and cried. For the past, I don't know, six or seven years I have weighed over three hundred pounds. This morning I weight 299! I know I still have along way to go, but I can't help feeling on top of the world! That's 53 pounds I have lost so far! Just wanted to share my good feelings with everyone else and wish everybody an early Happy Thanksgiving!

That's awesome!! Don't stop!!! Just wait till you meet your big goal!!! You can do it!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing!!!! I don't know you, but yet I am SOOO friggin proud of you and could hug the HELL out of you!!!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Congratulations, I am so proud of you!
  • mixmistress508
    Options
    Phenomenal job! You are rocking it! You should be so proud of yourself! And you're an inspiration to us all. And you know what, you brought a tear to my eye... Keep up the awesome work!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You are a true inspiration and you should be really proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You're doing great. Keep up the good job! :wink:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That is so great! You've worked hard for that and you deserve it! Keep up the good work!
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

Well done :smile:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That is awesome I cried a little with you, I know the struggle I have been there I am almost there but I can still remember waking thinking I was never going to be healthy, and now I am at a healthy weight, and now I am GOING to be fit! Started my journey in 2005 at 236
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • pinkissheek
    Options
    I wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming support! You guys ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!